Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

Pain is Mine friend.
No big swings in the baro though, I am thankful for that, very thankful. Bad enough awaking with too much pain in the wrists and hands then can not get back to sleep again.
Here is todays weather.

Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
7 years 9 months ago #47665

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

Nice lookin Ford Marty, we got hit by another bad storm. Power went out and had to get ice and empty my freezer into coolers to keep the food frozen. My son in Duluth won't have electricity for 6 days! A hell of a year up here.
7 years 9 months ago #47666

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

Wow, it is sounding like it.
If a person was living off of the grid, probably would not even notice the power had gone out.
I walked into the garage this morning, flipped the light switch, on for a blink then off, what the heck, off with the switch then back on again. Lights then came on, TV shut down though, must have been an outage.
Seems the wind is going to blow today. Accura Weather calling for red flag warnings. I hope there`ll be no fires. Although, there has been some fires a burning. The bombers fly almost directly over My house. Out they all go in the morning, fly in and out most all day then, back in again in the evening.
I love the sound of the radial engine bombers, I imagine what it must have sounded like from the ground, WWII, when the single engine fighters was running missions.
Okay, back to reality. For today.

7 years 9 months ago #47670

Oh Yeah, high is suppose to be only 81 today. A far cry from the 100+++ that We have been getting.
Grateful for it all though. Cold to hot, I love it.
7 years 9 months ago #47671

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

Wonder if they still have that propeller aircraft boneyard/water tanker conversion place outside of Greybull, Wyoming? Used to like looking at all the old prop aircraft sitting there a long time ago.
7 years 9 months ago #47672

I am not sure.
There was a company, a few years ago, that had some problems with the wings being stressed. They did loose a couple of aircraft while fighting fires.
I believe that it was aircraft that had been renovated for tankers from Grey Bull.
I think I might get back on track and be able to sleep an entire night through, someday. :rolleyes: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Here is what is expected for today.

7 years 9 months ago #47673

Irrigation system is finished and functioning. Now, an old shed.
My dad built during the early 40s. It was suppose to be living quarters for My grandmaw, well, she died before Dad got the building completed so then it turned into Dads radio repair shop, later, televisions too.
A brick and a block here and there for the foundation, walls settled down, floor did not. Could hardly get the door open until I jacked up that end.
Any how, for the weather.

7 years 9 months ago #47675

Yesterday evening, I was jacking up the back end of the shed, shook out a hornets nest from under it, one of those football shaped nests, Managed to get away with one mild sting. I took out revenge, not a survivor one was left when I got done with them. :woohoo: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
A visual of the shed.

And now for the weather.
It was a light show earlier, with a smallish amount of rain, much needed rain. I just hope the lightening didn`t create any fires in the north of town. If it did, it will be a tough one as the wind picked up and is a rippin out there.

7 years 8 months ago #47676

This message has attachments images.

Removed a lot of "STUFF" from out of the shed, raining this morning so halting that process.
Taking the son to Billings to get His gall bladder carved out, it`s been giving Him fits of pain. Be back late tomorrow, so mark Me AWOL for a day. :busted: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

7 years 8 months ago #47677

In Billings, logged in on the iphone. Coffee is good. :busted:
Went to H.F and got one of those fabric garage tent things, box is about 6' 3" long, folded down the back seat of the 08 Malibu, with the passenger seal all the way forward, it barely fit, dont know how it will come out, a very tight fit between rear window ledge and the top of seat back.
Now raining and feels very good. I am outside, dont want to awaken the boy child.
7 years 8 months ago #47679

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!