Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Gaza Strip

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Gaza Strip

Where am I implying it started in 1947? You are assuming I don't know my history of the conflict before that. Read T E Lawrence's autobiography sometime. The lobbying for a Jewish state was in full swing by then. It goes back much furthur than that. The point was if you had asked the residents of the area of current day Israel back then, they would probably just wanted to be left alone. It is far more complicated then that. Fact is I have lost any sympathy I have for either side. I just don't want my tax dollars spent on their arguement.
9 years 9 months ago #41204

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 122

Replied by NightForce on topic Gaza Strip

Until the religious killings stop there will always be war. I'm willing to bet over the years more have been killed in the name of one god or another than for all other reasons combined...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Libertarian623
9 years 9 months ago #41206

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Gaza Strip

Truer words were never spoken.
9 years 9 months ago #41210

• Thank you received: 16

Replied by Ranchwagon on topic Gaza Strip

To think the current conflict started in the 19th century with one village retaliating over the other's for allegedly stealing the other's livestock, more or less.
9 years 9 months ago #41220

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!