Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

AR10 Barrel

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Re:AR10 Barrel

Good evening all. Sad to see where this discussion has gone.

First, I do not pander to ArmaLite and they have no influence over this site other than they have a few members who are active here. I think on more occasions than not, they have been very helpful to have here and have assisted several members of this site. I get nothing from ArmaLite, in fact, I had to pay them a nominal fee for a trademark license to use the domain name we have.

Second, MSH has always been a great contributor to this site and I am very sad to have seen him leave. He left after making a post that did not follow the site's code of conduct. MSH is always welcome here.

Third, This site has been and always will be a site where anyone can join and post whatever they like and sometimes opinions will be different. Nothing has ever been censored or deleted.

Forth, ArmaLite does own the AR-10 trademark and we need to live with it. Just like you will not see anyone saying a mustang and a corvette are the same thing just because they both burn gasoline, an AR-10 and a Bushmaster LR-308 are both .308 black rifles but not the same. If you don't like it then do what you want but expect to hear the guys from ArmaLite protect their trademark.

Honestly, I'm very sad to see where some of the recent discussions have gone and just wanted to hopefully clear the air a bit. Aside from the loss of a great member nothing has changed and the forum remains a product of the discussions generated by the members for the members.
13 years 7 months ago #5234

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:AR10 Barrel

Well said Boss...
Sorry about the rant...just got P.O.ed.. :angry: .about all this junk..
and the way things have gone...
I kinda lost the throttle on this one...sorry.
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
13 years 7 months ago #5235

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Re:AR10 Barrel

Thank you mlotziii for clearing the air on a few matters,that is very much appreciated and a good aircleaning is needed from time to time to kinda purify the grounds,so to speak. :P

NOW,WHERE`S THAT BUTTON I CAN CLICK ON TO PURCHASE A CAP AN A T SHIRT TO HELP SUPPORT THIS SITE
I might have missed it somewheres or Me eyes is gettin worse. :ohmy: B)
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
13 years 7 months ago #5236

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by cntmassx2 on topic Re:AR10 Barrel

I second that!
13 years 7 months ago #5436

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!