Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Freedom Munitions 308 Remanufactured Ammo Review

• Thank you received: 26

Replied by GRA on topic Freedom Munitions 308 Remanufactured Ammo Review

I fired the Fiocchi 7.62x39 in my AR and it did real well. No problems whatsoever. I'm going to try some of their .308 and .223 to see how those work out.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by GRA.
8 years 6 months ago #46298

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic Freedom Munitions 308 Remanufactured Ammo Review

Keep me informed on that Freedom brass I have a dealership with them, might be of some use!
AKAI
8 years 6 months ago #46338

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Freedom Munitions 308 Remanufactured Ammo Review

Went through 2 boxes of the free stuff. No issues with the old brass they used but accuracy was hit and miss, literally! I bought new FGMM for less so I won't be messing with Freedom Munitions till some changes come around on quality and price.
LIBERTY FIRST!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GRA
8 years 6 months ago #46341

• Thank you received: 4

Replied by MarkM on topic Freedom Munitions 308 Remanufactured Ammo Review

I had the same vibes about that co. They are a new company, nominally. They are probably the same outfit with a diff. name.
8 years 5 months ago #46453

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Freedom Munitions 308 Remanufactured Ammo Review

I think it has been one of those growing too fast things. Might be someone else bought them, Howell Munitions & Technology, Inc. was the name of the company I dealt with on the return issue, first time I had seen that name. I just shot up the rest of the free 308 and my last box of 147 gr. 9mm that I had bought 18 months ago. Seen some issues posted with their "new" pistol ammo so no more FM anything for me. I'll continue to trade in my range brass and the last 20 pounds of Berdan primed 7.62 but it will be exchanged for more of the Fiocchi 223 69 gr. Match stuff. I've gotten a few 1/2 inch 5 shot groups out of the last batch of that so my Armalite M-15TBN is sure happy with it. They also have Norma on hand and that stuff has a great rep on the brass for reloading.
LIBERTY FIRST!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GRA
8 years 5 months ago #46455

• Thank you received: 26

Replied by GRA on topic Freedom Munitions 308 Remanufactured Ammo Review

Who owns/runs NORMA nowadays? They sure do make a LOT of ammo for a LOT of calibers.

I just took order of some processed brass purchased via Gearhog. It's 5.56 brass. Just hoping it's enough to get me started here in a few months.
8 years 5 months ago #46456

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!