Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

WOW...... This is so cool.....

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic WOW...... This is so cool.....

Mag, then you must be a young guy then as I understand it has only been our since Y2K...

Its a train stopper out to about 150 yds, that said it also brings a few other things to the table: Built to be used with the M4 platform, uses GI mags and maybe more...

Downside: You can only cram about 9 rds into at GI Mag, not easy on the shooter as its kicks out about like a 12 ga, maybe a bit less, but this is NOT firefight material. Then of course there is weight of weapon and rds, not the realm of today's modern combat soldier. Finally some might call it overkill. All I want to do it defeat the enemy, not pick them up off the ground and send them down range.

I just don't see it as a issue weapon for anyone going into combat. NOT to say I don't see a place for it. My first thought is guarding prisoners be it POW's or civilian Max security work. SWAT teams. In my thoughts, I would not want to be on the receiving end of this monster, the thought alone would keep me in my cell and make me give up real fast...
10 years 2 months ago #34851

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic WOW...... This is so cool.....

I'm thinking I want one in good old .348 Winchester :P wonder if that could be put into the AR-Platform :banghead: there's my next million :usa:
AKAI
10 years 2 months ago #34854

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic WOW...... This is so cool.....

Although seem's like everything leads back to that Old 45-70 Government round B)
AKAI
10 years 2 months ago #34857

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!