Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Super Vinci

• Thank you received: 132

Super Vinci was created by mlotziii

Last year before I headed to Kansas to hunt snow geese I laid down a hefty sum for a new Benelli Super Vinci. I found it to be an amazing shotgun from its details to how it shoulders and cycles.

The recoil was very good and made it painless to shoot 50+ times. Here's where it came in so handy:

8 years 7 months ago #45753

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic Super Vinci

Nice choice on a shotgun and if you were any where near Hoisington or Great Bend KS NW NC KS Quivira wildlife refuge I'll be :mad:
AKAI
8 years 7 months ago #45757

Nice choice on a shotgun and if you were any where near Hoisington or Great Bend KS NW NC KS Quivira wildlife refuge I'll be :mad:
AKAI
8 years 7 months ago #45758

Replied by mlotziii on topic Super Vinci

My lips are sealed.
8 years 7 months ago #45793

Typical :rotfl: most Hunters won't give up there good spots :pinch: But I was the guy next door going quit shooting this way :censored: your spraying steel all over me :naughty:
That's one of the best hunting fly zones from Canada to Texas and just so happens that I have been fortunate to have lived in the fly way most of my life. Glad you had a good time :thumbs: Ya could lay off of the calls a little those geese were so confused they didn't know what was going on ;) Next time let me know when your in town :cowboy: and I can also set you up with some calls that we make.
AKAI
8 years 7 months ago #45794

Replied by mlotziii on topic Super Vinci

They are sealed because I don't want you to hate me.

Hoping to go back again this fall. We had an incredible time. Killed ducks, pheasant, and jack rabbit (which we do not have out here).

I'd agree with you about the calling. That was our guide. We had a better time when we were hunting on our own.

Also, we made a local friend who we'll hunt with this year. You interested?
8 years 7 months ago #45795

We will talk and I rarely pass up any hunting opportunities if they work into my schedule. :twothumbs:
AKAI
8 years 7 months ago #45801

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!