Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Gaza Strip

• Thank you received: 529

Gaza Strip was created by OleCowboy

I received this from a friend and soldier in the Israeli IDF, he is on the Gaza Strip as I write this, these are his words to me. Its 4 min long and you will first see the “knock knock” on the roof, then you will see what happens next, wait till the dust clears:

"This video may be hard to watch since it's not in our nature to celebrate destruction, however it's absolutely important that everyone sees how the Israeli Airforce conducts air strikes against terror sites (built in civilian areas) used by Hamas to send missiles into Israel

Every airstrike starts with phoning and texting the residents of the house earlier in the day, informing that the IDFs knows of Hamas's operation in the building and to evacuate the premises.

This unfortunately also gives the terrorists opportunity to flee the building and gives Hamas the opportunity to force civilians in the building.

Kind of ironic right?!

Now at the beginning of the video we can see a warning shell being delivered on the roof of the targeted building... These are called 'knock on the roof' shells intended to give another opportunity for people to exit the building.

Then we finally see the airstrike which obliterates Hamas's command centre.

Even though it may be difficult to watch and may make us feel uncomfortable, we need to appreciate the extreme precautions taken to avoid civilian casualty and the level of accuracy of our Airforce.

The IDF (as usual) has taken remarkable steps to reduce civilian causality despite Hamas's best efforts to increase them.

I remind everyone that on average the IDFs civilian causality ratio is 3X better than The UKs and 4X better than the USA and it would be even better if Hamas didn't hide behind their own innocent civilians!"

"www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=68914475116...49682&type=2&theater
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51, jtallen83, NightForce
9 years 9 months ago #41116

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic Gaza Strip

:I-agree:
That's about all they can do and more than most :pray: that it will make them aware that it's not over till it's over :usa:
AKAI
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Akai.
9 years 9 months ago #41118

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Gaza Strip

I Bless Israel.
Also. there should be NO money from the US going to Palestine, all that is doing is supporting Hamas.
Those that Bless Israel, they will be Blessed, those that curse Israel, then, they shall be cursed.
I respect this rule and I would never want to be cursed by the one that put it in place. :pray:
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
The following user(s) said Thank You: NightForce
9 years 9 months ago #41122

• Thank you received: 122

Replied by NightForce on topic Gaza Strip

I find it amazing how much effort Israel exerts to avoid at harming civilians.

As they've said in the past, stop attacking Israel and you can avoid all of this. I'm not sure why the world is up in arms, other then they're Jew's, but they're being attacked and retaliation is mandatory in order to defend themselves and preserve their way of life..

If your neighbor was shooting at your family and home would you defend yourself or send them flowers and donuts?.....like Obama, Cliton and the UN would.... :angry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51
9 years 9 months ago #41127

• Thank you received: 85

Replied by Dabu on topic Gaza Strip

I never cared for Israel because they are not a part of the United States. I never cared for Palestine because they are not a part of the United States. I simply can not support any group of people that kill kids. Especially with explosives. Not only is it disgusting, but when you kill kids, all it does is create more enemies for you. Both sides have killed kids, so I am disgusted with both of them.

But I don't know why the federal government sends billions of dollars to Israel each year. They can defend themselves just fine. It :censored: ing disgusts me that all that money we give to them for no reason, goes towards missiles and rockets they use to kill kids with. It's as if I paid for a part that missile or rocket myself.

As GW says:

It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world; so far, I mean, as we are now at liberty to do it; for let me not be understood as capable of patronizing infidelity to existing engagements. I hold the maxim no less applicable to public than to private affairs, that honesty is always the best policy. I repeat it, therefore, let those engagements be observed in their genuine sense. But, in my opinion, it is unnecessary and would be unwise to extend them.
9 years 9 months ago #41140

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Gaza Strip

There won't be any winners in this one. But a lot of losers on both sides. Quite simply there is no solution. If left to their own devices they would fight until they ran out of bullets. Then they would continue it with knives. Too much water has passed under the bridge over history, and too much bad blood has been spilled. I don't doubt that the Israelis are trying to minimize civilian casualties, but in one of the densest inhabited areas in the world, a lot of civilian deaths are still going to happen, and more 8,9,10, and 12 year old enemies of Israel are going to be made. If I sound a pessimist on this issue, you are absolutely right.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dabu
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Siscowet.
9 years 9 months ago #41153

• Thank you received: 16

Replied by Ranchwagon on topic Gaza Strip

I don't know what the world expects Isreal to do. Decades of being attacked by their neighbors whose policy has been to kill them. The Egytians and Isreal made peace years ago because the realized the futility of war with each other. The price was too high.

And let us not forget the Holocaust, the Israelis know what turning the other cheek means to their survival. How many of those 13 million Jews were kids.

This is about Israel's right to live. Hamas has no compunction about shielding themselves with men and women, young and old. In fact, it is their goal to raise their own death toll so the bleeding hearts will step in and give them what they want.

I don't know if it will ever end, its been going on for thousands of years, but in the meantime, Israelis just want to be left alone.

Putting my steel pot on my head now.
9 years 9 months ago #41196

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Gaza Strip

I was over in Israel on a fact finding mission along with Ambassador John Bolton. It was my first trip over there. I am afraid that in my lifetime (and I am nearly 70) there will be a war over there. In spite of what John Kerry sez that Iran is NOT developing Nuke (keery is either stupid or lying) they in fact are. There are thousands of years of hatred of the Jews and I fully expect them to attack BEFORE a nuke strike. I know well and they would rather die fighting than allow nukes to wipe them out.

These same people hate America as much as they hate Jews, look for a nuke in our future.

FYI: This is no longer classified so I can speak in the open. Buried in my background is working in nuke space as in bombs. We have and have had 'suitcase nukes' for many, many years, I have seen them and working on them as an engineer. Its only a question of time before the world enters into a nuclear war. Thanks to Obama, Hillary and Kerry, their policies have pushed us to the very brink of war.
9 years 9 months ago #41197

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Gaza Strip

I used to be a staunch advocate of the Israelis, and still admire and understand their development of military prowess. But with all due respect, the Palestinians in 1947 just wanted to be left alone, as well. Now you have people who have spent four generations in refugee camps. I honestly don't have any idea to a solution to this problem, and neither does anyone else, it seems. The US provides financial and military assistance to Israel, and also provides financial assistance to the U.N. Aide organizations that help rebuild what the Israeli military blows up. So the US taxpayer is on the financial hook for both sides. That does not make sense.
9 years 9 months ago #41199

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Gaza Strip

To imply that this mess started in 1947 is very much an oversimplification. Both sides of the issue can point to historical wrongdoings by the opposition going back thousands of years.
We have certainly not helped the situation with our duplicity. It is obvious to me that the situation will only end with the extermination of one side or the other,
we should pick a side or get out of the fight. :twocents: :soapbox: stepping down.....
LIBERTY FIRST!
9 years 9 months ago #41201

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!