Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

ARFcom does away with the AR-10 Category....

• Thank you received: 102

ARFcom does away with the AR-10 Category.... was created by BUILDING MY SASS

OK...I have been off line and out of the loop for awhile...but I know several members here also belong to ARFcom as well...when did they decide to Axe the ArmaLite Section (or Merge it as they say)...any info would be of help....
SASS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
9 years 1 month ago #44271

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic ARFcom does away with the AR-10 Category....

I have also noticed that, maybe we will pick up some of those members :cheers:
Glad to see you back, kind'a miss your opinion on things :usa: were going to have to meet up again to catch up on things! Just getting started on getting the FFL and getting the store opened, might need some of those MWI parts for stock!
AKAI
9 years 1 month ago #44272

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic ARFcom does away with the AR-10 Category....

Sorry I have been away...Life has been interesting...to say the least...and not in all the good ways...I still have your number but my old computer died a miserable demise...send me an email so I can re-add you to my address book....
Target On My Brother and Friend....I am always there for you... :wave: :cowboy: B)
BMS

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
9 years 1 month ago #44282

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic ARFcom does away with the AR-10 Category....

Glad to hear from you! My guess is that they axed it because of the changes at Armalite. The only two people I knew over there are both gone now.

I imagine things are quite different and they might not be shelling out the coil that ARF was getting from them at one point in time.
9 years 1 month ago #44307

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic ARFcom does away with the AR-10 Category....

That's what I was kinda thinking....Is Tim still there....
Good to be Back... :thumbs:
BMS

9 years 1 month ago #44322

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!