Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Tactical Brass Catcher....

• Thank you received: 102

Tactical Brass Catcher.... was created by BUILDING MY SASS

I have to give these things a "Double" thumbs up...How I ever got along without one...I don't know...guess when you don't have the "Sliced Bread" you don't know what you are missing.....
Here is my videos on the Tactical Brass Catchers from Catch Your Brass.com..
Enjoy....and order one....I highly recommend them....it will make your life alot easier....
BMS

It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
12 years 6 months ago #8585

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by Bob Downey on topic Re: Tactical Brass Catcher....

Awesome!
Learn to do things for yourself. Its good for you and makes you a better American!
12 years 6 months ago #8594

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Parco on topic Re: Tactical Brass Catcher....

Its about time someone came out with a real nice brass catcher for the AR 15 and 10. Nice job on the videos! B)
12 years 6 months ago #8599

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re: Tactical Brass Catcher....

Glad you guys like it...they really are, In my Honest Opinion, the greatest thing since sliced bread :whistle:. For those that collect brass or reload..this is a must have...I have posted this in a few other forums and some complain of the cost.. :S, my wife, showing one of the reasons I married her (intelligence) said..." I don't see the big deal, for what you guys spend on those rifles, ammo, optics, mounts and so forth, the cost is really just a drop in the hat."...and she is right...Hell I have scope mounts that cost more or just as much...but as I said in the video...What is your Trigger Time Worth...
I hope some of you may consider getting one....You won't regret it...
BMS

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
12 years 6 months ago #8600

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic Re: Tactical Brass Catcher....

Guess I'll have to buy one since I can't win one :S
AKAI
12 years 6 months ago #8604

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re: Tactical Brass Catcher....

Again...I am glad you guys like the videos...but I would like to hear that someone may have bought one...
As my wife said..."what you guys spend on these rifles...the cost is a Drop in the bucket"...and she is right...if you and reload..just think about how much time it will save you...and you have your own brass...not to mention...Personally...i have scope mounts that cost more...
Give it some thought guys and help out a small business....You won't regret it..
BMS

12 years 6 months ago #8718

Replied by Hebs on topic Re: Tactical Brass Catcher....

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This is the style that I have... It works great.

Once you mount the little bracket, the catcher easily slips off/on when desired. I leave the mount on the whole time and slap the catcher on when I sit down on the bench.

www.ftfindustries.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?S...ategory_Code=AR-MISC
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Hebs.
12 years 2 months ago #9954

Replied by JIMMY999 on topic Re: Tactical Brass Catcher....

I bought one on line for my SUPERSASS and it works perfectly! It does not interfer with the use of the rifle and catches every cartridge case. I strongly recommend this product.By the way, it folds up into a fairly compact flat package when not mounted on the rifle.
12 years 2 months ago #9957

• Thank you received: 42

Replied by zfk55 on topic Re: Tactical Brass Catcher....

Yeah, I have a Tactical Brass catcher too. She almost never misses and I let her wear gloves and a hard-hat. :P
Latigo

"When futile negotiating is done, when the corrupt politicians will not hear, when the voice of the citizens is ignored you will then face me under a different and final circumstance."

Col. Michael Hoare
12 years 2 months ago #10007

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic Re: Tactical Brass Catcher....

What about eye protection! Now that funny, guess I'll have to get me one of those, are they worth the price? :whistle:
AKAI
12 years 2 months ago #10016

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!