Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Ok, I got it and now I vent a little

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Ok, I got it and now I vent a little

It didn't take much at all, took longer to read the directions and get the tools organized than to actually do it.
LIBERTY FIRST!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lizardette
9 years 4 months ago #43312

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 6

Replied by dickn52 on topic Ok, I got it and now I vent a little

Guys, I wanted to thank everyone here for their aid and support. Today I sold my AR10bTBNF and everything that went with it. I actually got everything I had in it less the 35.00 transfer fee of course. The platform is nice, the gun shot .78" last grouping and after only 75 rds, I gave up on the feeding/jamming issues. I did have the chamber specced, and yes it was tighter than it was supposed to be according to the AR people, and they 'had no idea it could be that way'. I left it to have it 'fixed' by a very competent gunsmith who also bought it. He must have faith in his work. But I wanted to thank everyone for putting up with me during this frustrating time. Hopefully I didn't make life unbearable. Shoot straight and be safe in 2015. jtallen83, I have a patch very like that with a different BN number. I actually taught at Benning in those godawful round pits. Thank you for your service sir.
9 years 3 months ago #43874

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Ok, I got it and now I vent a little

Are you going to go with a different 308 AR platform? They are a joy to shoot when they run right
LIBERTY FIRST!
9 years 3 months ago #43878

• Thank you received: 6

Replied by dickn52 on topic Ok, I got it and now I vent a little

No. I am done with .308 in anything I think. I have about 450 bullets ranging from 15-165 gn SMK, 500 pcs of brass mixed that are still sitting around. I'll be unloading that soon, and then I'm going to a bolt action .223. Getting older, the heavy guns are starting to tell with me.
9 years 3 months ago #43880

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!