Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Welcome! Please take a minute to introduce yourself.

AR10T 300 RSAUM

• Thank you received: 5

AR10T 300 RSAUM was created by Bear

Does anyone have one of these. I bought a used one, bottom end is Armalite AR10 with green furniture. Top end is stamped 300 RSAUM just above the Armalite markings and 7.62 mm marking. No forward assist, fiberglass free floating fore end with short quad rail on front. Magazine has Armalite floor plate and what looks like a standard follower.

Is it an Armalite top end, or 3rd party??

Thanks,
Bear
9 years 4 months ago #43658

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic AR10T 300 RSAUM

Top end Armalite product there! A member here has one, SOC. Here is a link to one of his posts;

www.ar10t.com/forums/for-sale/14631-socs...u-in-300-rsaum#39094

If you search his other posts you may find more info;

www.ar10t.com/forums/search?searchuser=S...ildforums=1&limit=20
LIBERTY FIRST!
9 years 4 months ago #43659

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic AR10T 300 RSAUM

SOC really likes his. Felt it gave him near 300 Winchester Mag performance, and a superior distance profile. His threads will tell you more. Try searching by SOC as well, as 300 RSAUM.
9 years 4 months ago #43661

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic AR10T 300 RSAUM

Very nice rifle I here a lot of good things about them. I would think that's a keeper.
9 years 4 months ago #43664

• Thank you received: 5

Replied by Bear on topic AR10T 300 RSAUM

I made it to the range yesterday, only loaded ammo I could find was Nosler Custom. Shot 12 rounds total while adjusting scope, wish all scopes use 1/4 MOA adjustments. Trigger was terrible, long and gritty, 10X maximum scope power, 3 shot group inside 1". I ordered a Timney 4# trigger and 3 Armalite 15 round magazines. Armalite has no parts for the Ultra Mag. Tim Rooker referred me to SOC's post on magazine modifications, SOC indicated the 15 round magazine can make a good 10 round RSAUM magazine with mods. Also shot lightweight .308 Carbine, worked perfectly recoil about the same between two rifles. I expect much better groups with the new trigger. Usually do 5 shot groups, but at $3 a round having wasted 12 getting zeroed, and with poor trigger decided 3 was OK. Either should be great hog guns. Really like the Ultra Mag.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83
9 years 3 months ago #43709

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!