Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

AR-10 Drop in triggers

• Thank you received: 4

AR-10 Drop in triggers was created by Krisar10

Im currently looking to upgrade my armalite ar-10 trigger. i know of timney and if there isn't anything else out there worth while ill go with that, since i have one in my ar-15. But im just curious if anyone has any other suggestions.
11 years 4 months ago #12870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 171

Replied by 13fcolt on topic AR-10 Drop in triggers

geissele DMR is what I run in my 10. from what I have seen, it is on equal standing with timney for quality and clean break, without the benefit of being a drop in, but it is adjustable 2 stage. I'm set at a smige under 3lbs with a fairly short take up and no perceptible overtravel.

Chip McCormick has had several recalls on his triggers for doubling/ going FA, but the ones that work are on par with any of the high end single stage. I mention it because it is the only other drop in I know about.
ArmaLite Super SASS for sale W/ extras. PM for details.
11 years 4 months ago #12874

• Thank you received: 4

Replied by Krisar10 on topic AR-10 Drop in triggers

I noticed Wilson combat has a fairly new drop in AR trigger, pretty sure its 308 compatible.
11 years 4 months ago #12876

• Thank you received: 171

Replied by 13fcolt on topic AR-10 Drop in triggers

Thanks for the heads up, I had not seen that one. Wilson is known for making good chit. Then again, I've only ever used their 1911 slide stops and extractors.
ArmaLite Super SASS for sale W/ extras. PM for details.
11 years 4 months ago #12877

• Thank you received: 188

Replied by LebbenB on topic AR-10 Drop in triggers

I, too, am a big believer in Geissle triggers. I have SSA-Es in several of my ARs and they work like champs. I've never used the WC unit or know of anyone who has. They've got a good rep and looking at the specs, it seems to be a quality piece of machinery.
RLTW
11 years 4 months ago #12879

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Vital on topic AR-10 Drop in triggers

I run AR gold triggers in all of my guns including my AR-10. It is hands down the best trigger on the market IMO. I was turned on to them by a friend of mine who's brother in law is in Delta and that's all he runs. After using one in my Wilson 6.8 I was sold! I have since put one in every one of my rifles.
9 years 8 months ago #41017

• Thank you received: 122

Replied by NightForce on topic AR-10 Drop in triggers

I run the Geissele SSA-E triggers in all my AR's. Once I started shooting when them, the crispness, feel, and repeatability of this unit is incredible.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

9 years 8 months ago #41035

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!