Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

• Thank you received: 102

Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread was created by MrMarty51

Today, The annual "Miles City Jaycees Bucking Horse Sale and Horse Races" will be winding down. a world famous event.
For once in a very long time, the festivities on Main Street was not rained out. I could hear the bands and music until about 1:00 am, went to bed at two.
A bit overcast and not much for the chance of precip, temps almost to the eighties. Jaycees`LL sell a LOT of beer today. :drool: :rotfl:

Drawing out a portable shooting bench, made with 1 sheet of 3/4" plywood, I will get some pics. posted when I get it completed.
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
9 years 11 months ago #38565

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

79 @ 1:55, expected to hit mid 80's, clear skies...
9 years 11 months ago #38569

• Thank you received: 122

Replied by NightForce on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

68 here with a mixture of sun and clouds. The next few days should top out in the low 70's then some rain on the way for late next week....

My Mega Maten set should be delivered Monday or Tuesday so the parts are beginning to pile up and word has it the JP Hand-guard has also shipped.... :thumbs:
9 years 11 months ago #38570

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

72 and mostly sunny here in Iowa. Looks like 70's to lower 80's for the week I'll be home, sure beats the mid 90's and humidity I left behind in Mississippi!
Got lots to thank you taxpayers for, gave me $1000 to travel home and paid for the week off. Just got a new 2014 Explorer to drive at work, the 2012 Jeep was getting close to 50,000 miles,
can't have us guberment employees driving such a thing :naughty:
I was told last week by the boss that I was a hard worker, I explained it wasn't that I worked so hard,
it was that he DIDN'T, I'm real popular with the boss! :rotfl:
LIBERTY FIRST!
9 years 11 months ago #38574

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

68 and partly cloudy here. The last iceberg in the bay melted yesterday and the sport fishing boats are out. Can see a lot of ice still out on the main lake. No leaves on the trees yet, and saw some snow in a ditch today. Hope its the last I see this year.
9 years 11 months ago #38581

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

We'll all,50 here today. Landline went Down yesterday, no repairs until tomorrow, no available techs in the area. I am trying to post in here but it is painfully slow from this I Phone. I have two gigs worth of innernet and I don't know how many pages of webbing that would be. Wifey will wanna cruise Her facing poking too. I will drop In lAter. If someone knows how mAny gigs of webbing a page of AR10T is then please reply. I don't want to run past Mine two gigs. :rotfl:
9 years 11 months ago #38595

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

. I guess a person could sail out to a ice berg, drill a few holes and get in the last of the Ice fishin. :rotfl:
9 years 11 months ago #38596

Have`nt had time to git on the innernet lately, hows it going for Your parts~N~Pieces ????
A mighty nice day here, sunny, not to cool, not too hot and I shed My long~Johns today, first time of not wearing Long~Johns since before the first snow last fall, probably mid September.
trrying to figure out whas the madder with the BBQer, wont ignite, tried two bottles, not even a hiss, not that I could hear the hiss from a BBQer burner. :banghead: :rotfl:
There is also some transfer tube sort of thingeys that carries the gas to the lit burner, they all came loose and busted odd a their mountings, so, they need to be cleaned and shined up and weldicated back togeder again. :busted: cheap summineeegun, I thought that these Brinkman BBQers was better built than that, guess I figured plumb wrong on that one. :rotfl:
Still doing some detail work on the shooting bench, wanting to paint it but the step-son is painting in the house so the cats have been hanging in the garage with Me, cause I aint going to get involved in any interior house painting and I guess the cats are`nt either. :rotfl:
BUT, I wont paint the bench until after the cats are in the house for good.
Got to run. BBIAW.

Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by MrMarty51.
9 years 10 months ago #38682

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Thank you received: 122

Replied by NightForce on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

Believe it or not Marty most of the pieces are in! :clap:

I stopped by the gun shop and grabbed the Mega receiver set for milling up the vice blocks. I finished them up this afternoon and I think you'll like my design. I should have one shipped out USPS to you on Friday so hopefully it'll be at your place mid week.

The Magpul PRS stock and the JP Enterprises hand guard came in today so I'll be assembling shortly. My plan is to swing by the shop tomorrow and I'll take a few photos of the actual parts and get them posted here...

This is going to be one slick rifle and should be a tack driver. I'm thinking about forgoing the Leupold Mark 4 CQ/T for a Nikon M-308 4-16x42 BDC 800...I dunno, too many decisions... :laugh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51
9 years 10 months ago #38690

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Weather in Your Area & General Conversation Thread

The Nikon is a good scope, but I have heard the scope mount that comes with it is not the best. No personal experience with it though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51, NightForce
9 years 10 months ago #38692

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!