Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Retail Corner...

• Thank you received: 102

Retail Corner... was created by BUILDING MY SASS

I thought for a long time that we need a category for Retail Sites...it doesn't matter if they sponsor us or not....but a category that members can post sites that carry all that we need.... What say you Boss Man.... ;) B) :whistle: We could call it "Retail Central"...of something like that... ;) :P :dry: :side: :thumbs:
Target On....
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51, GRA
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by BUILDING MY SASS.
8 years 11 months ago #44830

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Retail Corner...

Good idea, especially after seeing the ridiculous prices at a Local Gun Show this morning. Where these people get their prices is beyond me.
8 years 11 months ago #44832

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic Retail Corner...

I'm hoping that I can be a sponsor of this site and help us all out in this matter in the next 60-90 days"if I'm not on the list" it should go through.
BMS you been seeing any of those bricks of .22lr for $49.95 /500?
I'm sick of us people of the USA getting taken advantage of including all the big business that say they just need a few more of my hard earned $ to get the job done, and all I see is things going down the shitter!
I'm thinking my $90.00 contribution would be better spent on Russian ammo! A lot more fun for me and in the end. instead of reading about some $4000.00 gun I'm never going to be able to afford. I'll at least have some paper with holes in it!
That's all of of my ranting for now. Would appericate any comments :usa:
Good luck with your comments BMS Brother of the Black Rifle :soapbox:
AKAI
8 years 11 months ago #44835

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic Retail Corner...

I like the idea of a retail section.
8 years 11 months ago #44853

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by ahlgee on topic Retail Corner...

I like the idea of a retail section, especially a review of different vendors, suppliers, retailers etc...
It would help others to avoid a situation I recently experienced with Blackthorne LLC. They seem to have decent prices, but if you need customer service - good luck. I finally had to turn in the company to the BBB. They don't have a phone number you can call, and will not respond to emails. They sent the wrong order, it has taken over a month and a half to finally get the wrong part sent back and get a refund. So buyer beware with these guys. Just don't want anyone else to have the same experience.
On the other hand Aero Precision, has some good prices, good stuff and customer service is excellent.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51
8 years 9 months ago #45351

Well, all was going good passed the verbal test to get the FFL :cheer: with one little hichup the city had to stick in their nose and said I require a special use permit to sell retail, even though I'm outside of city limits and everyone around me is selling retail, just not guns!! :banghead: :banghead: So back to the laywer and another G I imiange. Then were going to get this retail corner going, the boss likes the idea. And should benifit all MEMBERS :usa:
AKAI
8 years 9 months ago #45354

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Retail Corner...

Sounds like a lot of Political BS and then some...The city does not have say outside of a Certain Distance...County and State take over...sounds like you are getting stonewalled.. :banghead: :cowboy:
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51, GRA
8 years 8 months ago #45639

300yrds and I'm in the zone! First of two meetings: the zoning commission gave me a 100% vote in favor with a note that it was a know show for the little old lady down the street that has filed a petition, doubt the petition will make much difference. Now for the tough one City council on the 17th :pray:
AKAI
The following user(s) said Thank You: GRA
8 years 8 months ago #45679

City Council approved 6-2 :dance: :dance:
Contacted ATF or IOI and application will be final reviewed on Thursday the 19th and hoping my FFL will be in the mail Friday. Planning on opening the retail store on Sept 1st and a couple of gun shows that month.
Plus :busted: With the bosses approval we will get this retail (wholesale for life members) corner going :clap:
This has been a 1 1/2yr. process and a life long dream and this site has done everything to keep me pushing forward!
So,
THANK YOU to all members who support this site and our 2nd amendment :usa:
You have all given me the courage to keep pushing forward along with Brandon at FFl123.com
I will try my best to make this a benifit for all.
Any and all suggestions would be much appreciated.
What are the things you would like to see the most of and such (New Used) Rifles, Pistols, Ammo
Now, I still won't believe it until I have licence in hand B) :pray:
AKAI
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83, GRA
8 years 8 months ago #45702

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Retail Corner...

Congrats! :clap: :woohoo:
I've got to resupply my ammo stash then I'm looking at a Sig 227 TacOps or Tactical, whichever has the 1913 rail, and building a lightweight AR-15, maybe in reverse order.....
LIBERTY FIRST!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GRA
8 years 8 months ago #45706

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!