Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

ArmaLite's New Custom Gunsmithing Shop

• Thank you received: 11

ArmaLite's New Custom Gunsmithing Shop was created by Uncle ArmaLite

ArmaLite is pleased to announce it has a new custom gunsmithing shop. It's called Premier Services Division. As an introductory offer, Premier Services is offering a special deal to ArmaLite customers. ArmaLIte's Premier Services Division
Uncle ArmaLite
13 years 3 months ago #6308

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic ArmaLite's New Custom Gunsmithing Shop

Uncle Armalite ????
If You are still around, I am asking because I would like to get a .243 upper for My old Eagle Arms .308.
I emailed the Armalite co. and they told me they was out of them and would`nt be producing any more for an unspecified amount of time.
do You has enough clout to get one of these pushed through for Me ???? I sure would like to git one and I finally got all My debts done paid off and can now go ahead and have an upper instilled into My credit card and have the cash to send the card company for their services.
I could go to one of the gunsmithing places, probably, and have one made up, but, I would rather get one done "Right" and come from Armalite.
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
10 years 11 months ago #22463

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!