Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Jade Helm 15

• Thank you received: 102

Jade Helm 15 was created by BUILDING MY SASS

As I have noticed no one has been commenting on this issue....
I personally have been keeping track as this has developed.....what are your thoughts on this matter....it is cause for attention as to possible future events.... :cowboy: :pray:
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by BUILDING MY SASS.
8 years 8 months ago #45544

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 26

Replied by GRA on topic Jade Helm 15

I'm in Gulf Coast Texas and nothing has gone on here yet. Just a few miles north of NASA and saw more chopper and jet activity before the magical date than I have since the 15th. when it was supposed to have started.

I don't think this is going to be anything to worry about. Although the designation of Texas and other southwestern states/areas as "hostile", I don't think it was anything more than an intimidation and insult ploy by the current regime.

As for now, nothing appears to be going on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51
8 years 8 months ago #45545

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Jade Helm 15

I thought that I was fairly well informed of what is going on in the news. How the heck did I miss this one ?
I did a quick search of the innernet, did a little reading and, found an article in Wikipedia.
Here is a little bit from the "Political" portion of the wiki article that I thought was real good. Yes, how can a person trust a government that has trompled all over the constitution and is writing laws that goes totally against what America is and stands for.
I know, it seems that most everytime I get involved in anything political, in any forums, I seem to get into trouble of some sort or another.
Well, here is the part of the articel that I found interesting.

"Politicians

On April 28, Texas Governor Greg Abbott ordered the Texas State Guard to monitor the operation, declaring, "During the training operation, it is important that Texans know their safety, constitutional rights, private property right and civil liberties will not be infringed."[18][24]

On May 2, 2015, Republican presidential candidate and Texas senator Ted Cruz said he had "reached out to The Pentagon to inquire about this exercise." In comments to Bloomberg News at the South Carolina Republican Party's annual convention, he said,

We are assured it is a military training exercise. I have no reason to doubt those assurances, but I understand the reason for concern and uncertainty, because when the federal government has not demonstrated itself to be trustworthy in this administration, the natural consequence is that many citizens don't trust what it is saying.[25][26]

On May 5, 2015, U.S. Representative Louie Gohmert, Republican from the 1st District of Texas, and Vice Chair of the Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism and Homeland Security, voiced his concern in a statement, saying his "office has been inundated with calls referring to the Jade Helm 15 military exercise". with concerns about the U.S. Army is preparing for "modern-day martial law". He noted a political consideration saying, "I was rather appalled that the hostile areas amazingly have a Republican majority, 'cling to their guns and religion,' and believe in the sanctity of the United States Constitution", and asserted that "the map of the exercise needs to change, the names on the map need to change, and the tone of the exercise needs to be completely revamped so the federal government is not intentionally practicing war against its own states."[26][27][28]"
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
The following user(s) said Thank You: GRA
8 years 8 months ago #45546

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Jade Helm 15

These types of exercises have been happening regularly for decades now. The difference is the present regime relishes every opportunity to smear and sow distrust of the military. I think it is a red herring, the real concern should be the militarization of the various federal alphabet institutions that have jurisdiction inside the borders. Bureaucrats with weapons are the real danger to our Liberty.
LIBERTY FIRST!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51, Akai, GRA
8 years 8 months ago #45548

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Jade Helm 15

You are absolutely correct on that.
Another one, they never talk about too much on the news any more is, the NATO troops training on the soil of the U.S.A.
They must have put some pretty good security on those, do not hear much about the ones that have gone missing, OR !, they are just keeping that info away from us.
OK, time for a HOT~DOG. :busted: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
8 years 8 months ago #45551

• Thank you received: 26

Replied by GRA on topic Jade Helm 15

NATO troops training on US soil has been going on since at least the 70(s). When I was at Chanute AFB in 1982 we had several Turkish AF troops there training as jet engine mechanics and other aviation specialties. Their dress blue uniforms looked very much like ours did at the time.

We've had numerous German army troops stationed at the fort in El Paso for the longest and Luftwaffe troops and pilots train at the USAF bases in New Mexico. German troops are stationed at those locations regularly as that is the best place(s) for them to train in desert and mountain environments (not like they still have Rommel's Afrika Corps anymore Ya know ... LOL).

Last time I was there I even noticed a German PX and dependent's school there on the post and base. This was in the late 90(s) and they appeared to be pretty much a permanent fixture here as we are over there. They are our allies. I am not alarmed by this.

I'll give you this example; some time back in 2002 I was flying commercial back from Frankfurt. A girl from Mexico boarded the plane and was assigned the window seat next to me. Her English and German fluency was near perfect. She stated she was from Juarez and was going home to see her parents. I asked her what she was doing in Germany and she told me she lives there with her husband whom she met in Juarez when he was in the German army assigned to El Paso. Literally, this German army troop often went on R&R in Ciudad Juarez and needless to say along with countless other US and German GI(s), met her in Mexico and married her and took her to Germany when he rotated back overseas. They had been married for several years and she seemed very happy.

Stuff like this goes on all the time and is no big deal which is why we usually don't hear about it in the press unless of course you read it in the local papers or military post/base newspapers.

I'm not concerned with NATO troops being stationed on our soil and training here because quite simply there are a lot of us over there.

I am however very concerned with the Useless Nations (U.N.) being in the USA in any capacity for any reason whatsoever, unless they are only here long enough to buy US-made vehicles, etc., then quickly get the hell out of here once their lousy asses are done spending OUR US MONEY.

As for Jade Helm, yes; Texans have been hounding the Reps. about this nonsense but it would not be as it currently is IF the closet-communist Anointed One did not show his arrogance and label the exercise map the way he did and choose the format of the exercise the way he did. He only did that to be a smart ass and everybody knows it. Since the majority of Texans don't trust him AT ALL then it is only logical the level of anxiety so far exhibited.

Personally ... until I start to see some very, very WEIRD BS go on around here all I'm going to do is sit back and wait for the fireworks. B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51, Michael_D_Henry
8 years 8 months ago #45552

• Thank you received: 41

Replied by Charlie on topic Jade Helm 15

I'm a few miles over the border in LA, and pretty much nothing is going on here. There has been a lot of "OMG" click bait on Facebook, mostly by Alex Jones and his minions, but nothing that rises to the level of concern.

I saw an "Obama" bumper sticker on a Toyota Tundra yesterday. The Tundra has never been available with a standard transmission, and that is why I don't own one.
"Yes officer, I know I smell like beer. I'm not drinking it, I'm wearing it!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrMarty51, GRA
8 years 8 months ago #45553

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic Jade Helm 15

Been spending alot of time traviling and along major Interstate travel I have seen more Military vheciles traviling south since 1990, right before I left, something seems funny :pray: or just moving old to new or vise versa, guess I'll really know when the rails start running 24-7 south :ohmy: Then I'm moving me the family and my gear in with the son and to what as he calls it the Great Nation of Texas :usa: Just to retire B) Hope to see ya'll soon olecowboy :cowboy:
AKAI
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Akai.
8 years 8 months ago #45595

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Jade Helm 15

Some good input...but check some of what is up on YouTube....Granted it's YouTube...but in my 50+ years :cowboy: I have not seen movement like this...and if anyone else has been pay attention to what else the news has been reporting...Not YT....there seems to be a preparation for something...I was in the military and Exercises Yes...but not Train Loads of APCs and UN Trucks....just seems very fishy to me... :cowboy: :pinch:
Just saying my Brothers...Pick up on the little things going on....they all will amount to something big...God Forbid :pray: I hope.... Just keep an eye out and an ear to the wind...
so to speak....Be Safe and Target On...
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
8 years 8 months ago #45638

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Jade Helm 15

Don't take the bait, the US military is not the threat to our freedom, all the Acronyms from DC are the threat. This is strictly meant to distract and discredit. We have always moved vehicles by rail. We moved armored battalions back and forth from georgia to california by rail once a month when I was in the 24th ID, it has been very common for a century or better, long before anyone had phones to capture it!
The men and women of the armed forces are the MOST patriotic, constitutional minded people in the nation, they will not take part in anything that undermines these values. If they are asked to you will hear about it from them.
The REAL threat to our freedoms are the bureaucrats and politicians of the federal government. The military is all that stands between them and our freedom. Don't be distracted! Keep eyes on target!
LIBERTY FIRST!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael_D_Henry
8 years 8 months ago #45641

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!