Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Time to recharge AR10T's Batteries

• Thank you received: 547

Time to recharge AR10T's Batteries was created by Siscowet

This forum is dieing from benign neglect. Indeed, I am one of the guilty parties. Any forum seems to go through its ups and downs, but unless we pay some attention to this one, I am afraid it might fade away, which would be a shame, because I have learned an awful lot about Shooting, Firearms, the AR10 platform, and most importantly, people on this forum. I have had the opportunity to talk to decent, good people about a wide range of subjects far above just the AR10T, as fun as that is. I am not quite ready to give up on it yet. But it will take a lot more than just me. How about it, are the rest of you in?
:soapbox: :cowboy:
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Siscowet.
8 years 5 months ago #46085

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Time to recharge AR10T's Batteries

In and then some! I'll try to buy and build more rifles, those threads seem to draw hits. :dance:

And Sisco, why is there a fly on that eagles head? When I first saw it I tried to clean it off my screen thinking it was a smudge :rotfl:
LIBERTY FIRST!
8 years 5 months ago #46086

Replied by Siscowet on topic Time to recharge AR10T's Batteries

I don't know, but even a majestic predator like the Eagle can't do anything about the pests buzzing around its head. Does that pest remind you of someone? If you followed a certain "thread", which is now gone somewhere else?
:whistle:
8 years 5 months ago #46089

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Time to recharge AR10T's Batteries

I get a kick out of those threads when they are in the clubhouse section, hate to see good informational threads trashed though. Now bad info needs to be challenged right away and everyone has their way.
I enjoy the ignore function over there, here is what I see when my buddy sharkey posts;
"You've chosen to ignore content by Sharkey. Options "
AR10T has always maintained a much more cordial, friendly, atmosphere than other forums so I try to stay with the theme here....elsewhere......I can play the game when I want.

Hey, the fly flew! :clap:
LIBERTY FIRST!
8 years 5 months ago #46090

Yeah, probably should use the ignore button more often over there. The fly left for the coast. Think I will pull up a couple of classic threads.
8 years 5 months ago #46091

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Time to recharge AR10T's Batteries

Good evening guys! I am also super guilty of not being online much. Kids are growing up and while life has been great it just keeps pulling me in new directions; tee-ball and ballet to name a few.

Tonight I did manage to get out and scout a local wildlife management area for wood ducks with two of the girls.

Sadly, it's been at least 2 years since I shot a .308 round :(
8 years 5 months ago #46093

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic Time to recharge AR10T's Batteries

I am in, landscape season is ending. It was a record year. I have been neglecting my shooting. Also bought a couple of jet skis and a catamaran, so I guess a lot of my very minimal free time has been on the water this summer. I will see the light at the end of the tunnel in the AM, final for a very large job.
Hopefully, I will be trying to post some video's of very long range stuff. The leaves are dropping that gives me a short window for the long range stuff on a couple of my favorite spots.
8 years 5 months ago #46097

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic Time to recharge AR10T's Batteries

I haven't been their in a long time or hardly any where, did ya eat the fly or what eagle? :rotfl:

AKAI
8 years 5 months ago #46099

• Thank you received: 4

Replied by GreyGoose on topic Time to recharge AR10T's Batteries

I should have ignored him, he is knowledgeable but whacked out of his mind.
As for this place, I am willing to check in and participate regularly if quality guys like JT and Sisco are too!
Look forward to making this into a AR10 Phoenix! ;-)
Thanks for all your help BTW, I really have appreciated the two of you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Siscowet
8 years 5 months ago #46150

IHe can be a nice guy, and has helped me with his knowledge, but certain things just set him off. Sometimes I feel like I am smoking around a keg of black powder. But enough of that. GG fill us in on your build.
8 years 5 months ago #46154

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!