Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× To enter contests on AR10T.com you must be a registered member and successfully submit a poll vote for the option which enters you in the contest. No trivia or special skills required although some may have technical glitches we do our best to resolve them.

Thanks from the AK-47 Group

• Thank you received: 147

Thanks from the AK-47 Group was created by Akai

AH yes, See what this new group got me into :laugh: Another rifle or two in the cabinet :woohoo: and next the underfolder project :evil: Thanks to everone in the group and to the Boss for having us on his site, being able to share information and promote guns and shootig, also join the NRA if your not alredy a member. B)
AKAI
12 years 6 months ago #9098

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by mini14gb on topic Thanks from the AK-47 Group

Now you should start looking for some circle 10 magazines to feed that beast!!! They are by far the best AK mag!!
11 years 5 months ago #12803

Replied by Akai on topic Thanks from the AK-47 Group

Already have quite a few, but sure will take alook into them always looking for the best. Did you check out the group?
AKAI
11 years 5 months ago #12810

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by mini14gb on topic Thanks from the AK-47 Group

I didn't check out the group. Yeah lots of good mag options but the circle 10 mags rule. I hate those Tapco mags like the one in your picture. My rifle has only malfunctioned when using Tapco's.
11 years 5 months ago #12812

Replied by Akai on topic Thanks from the AK-47 Group

Community - Groups will get you there and lower left Photo Album- haven't had any problems with the plastic although had to do a lot of hand fitting to get them to work properly :mad: Bulgarian steel mags are what I mainly use :dry: Not really fond of the Tapco stuff myself had the handguard turn to silly putty :pinch:
AKAI
11 years 5 months ago #12824

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!