Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× In order to post to the "For Sale" forum you must be either a Club Member, Supporting Member, Lifetime Member, or Industry Sponsor.

BNIB Trijicon TA648-308 ACOG6x48 Scope Dual Illum

• Thank you received: 1

BNIB Trijicon TA648-308 ACOG6x48 Scope Dual Illum was created by JUICE9269

BNIB Trijicon TA648-308 ACOG6x48 Scope Dual Illum Red Chevron .308 TA75 Mt M1913

$1850 - Contact Jason via email mackdaddy9269@yahoo.com or call/text for quickest response (989) 992-4899. I have this for sale locally as well. I am willing to do USPS money order or Paypal for purchase.

Hello, Up for sale is a brand new Trijicon ACOG scope w/ all factory accessories brand new & unused. I bought this brand new through an authorized Trijicon dealer and received it 1 week ago. This has never been used, mounted, or taken outside. I am the original purchaser and it has not been registered so you will be on record as the original owner. This is listed well below the suggested retail ($2,726).

I will ship this for free through USPS and it will be to you within 3 business days after shipping with confirmed tracking number. Thanks for your interest & God Bless!

The military’s need for a magnified, self-luminous tactical sight that enhances target identification and increases hit probability on extended-range shots has given rise to the new Trijicon ACOG® 6x48. Powered by Trijicon’s patented fiber optics and tritium-based technology, the new TA648-308 ACOG® reticle features a red chevron aiming point. It also incorporates a bullet drop compensator (BDC) with additional aiming points estimated for trajectory of the 7.62mm M80 out to 1200 meters. To further improve target acquisition and hit potential, the new ACOG® 6x48 incorporates Trijicon’s Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC) – a revolutionary both-eyes-open method of aiming. Like other members of the Trijicon ACOG® line, the new ACOG® 6x48 is battery free and waterproof to 328 feet. The TA648-308 also includes: 1 Picatinny Rail Adapter (TA75) 1 LENSPEN® (TA56) 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15) 1 Manual 1 Warranty Card Magnification 6x Objective Size 48 Bullet Drop Compensator Yes Length (In) 9 Weight (oz) 36.9 Illumination Source Fiber Optics & Tritium Reticle Pattern Chevron w/ Target Reference System Day Reticle Color Red Night Reticle Color Red Calibration 0.308 Eye Relief 2.7 Exit Pupil 8 Field of View (Degrees) 3.3 Field of View @ 100 yards (ft) 17 Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in) 4 Mount TA75 Mount Comes With TA75 Housing Material Forged Aluminum

Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by JUICE9269.
9 years 11 months ago #37754

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!