Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

laserlyte

• Thank you received: 67

laserlyte was created by foxhunter

I bought this for a few reasons. One is my wife won't go out to the range to shoot with me when it is cold.2. I thought it would save ammo.3. The grandson would like it.
Since the wife shoots a stryker fired semi auto and putting a laserlyte bullet in her gun would require her to work the slide for each shot, I got her the plastic glock looking gun that Laserlyte provides. This came with a laserlyte that can be adjusted for any handgun caliber except rimfire . It came with a target that can be set for lighting up with any hit, or set it with the timer so that you only have a small amount of time to draw and hit the target.
I also bought their new 3 tincan battery operated set, that will cause the can to jump up and fall over when hit with a laser lyte.
I then purchased a laserlyte specifically for my 45acp 19ll. This works great because since I have a hammer on the gun, I just have to cock it to shoot.
The 4 yr old grandchild has a toy semiauto carbine bought at Walmart for about $10.00 that shoots a red light beam and it will also set off the target and the tin cans. My wife and I actually didn't get to try the target and cans at all for a few days till my grandson got tired of shooting at them. Anyway they work great. We can practice in the house, practice shoot and draw and work on our trigger pull and sighting in the house. It really has helped with my grip and trigger pull and save a bunch of ammo.
10 years 3 months ago #33893

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic laserlyte

Laserlyte vs Wally World/Mattel

Looks like $10 bucks at WW is the deal
10 years 3 months ago #33896

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!