Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

And............. I give up.

• Thank you received: 42

And............. I give up. was created by zfk55

Takes 3 times to log in just to get it to stick and then I get kicked out if I go to a different site.
Sorry, but this one's just to difficult too work with. Take care, and good shooting.
zfk55
Latigo

"When futile negotiating is done, when the corrupt politicians will not hear, when the voice of the citizens is ignored you will then face me under a different and final circumstance."

Col. Michael Hoare
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by zfk55.
14 years 6 months ago #2130

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by zfk55 on topic Re:And............. I give up.

Ok, Supersass...... I'll hang around to see if Admin can fix it.... and thanks for the email.

afk55
Latigo

"When futile negotiating is done, when the corrupt politicians will not hear, when the voice of the citizens is ignored you will then face me under a different and final circumstance."

Col. Michael Hoare
14 years 6 months ago #2132

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by adminv15 on topic Re:And............. I give up.

Got a message from SASS about the logins not working and I think it is fixed.

I have not been on the site lately because our computer at home died and my wife is pregnant due any day so we've not fixed it yet.

Any problems please email me at mlotziii@ar10t.com and I'll get them fixed right away! Let me know if you are still having a problem.

All the best! Marty
14 years 6 months ago #2133

I'm very glad its not the other way around!..... with a pregnant computer, etc!
Congratulations, Marty. I;'m sure you're doing your best and I'll hang in to see if it changes. This time in it still took 3 times with the name and password, but..... all you can do is your best, and thanks for that.

Pierre
Latigo

Col. Michael Hoare
14 years 6 months ago #2134

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Re:And............. I give up.

Apparently I did not fix the problem but I am actively trying to figure out what the issue is! Please stay tuned for more information.
14 years 6 months ago #2135

Don't worry about this. So it takes a few time to log in for the time being.
Take care of your wife. This isn't a priority right now. Nobody's going anywhere.

Pierre
Latigo

Col. Michael Hoare
14 years 6 months ago #2136

Fixed. Thanks, and don't forget to tell us what she has and the name.

zfk55
Latigo

Col. Michael Hoare
14 years 6 months ago #2137

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:And............. I give up.

For you maybe............LOL
I let mlotz know that I am still having an issue, some would say more than one....LOL, when I get on the site, the date says, 10/15 and all the posts and users that where on for that day, but I have faith in him, but I can say he has a bit more to deal with at the moment, becoming a new DADDY has got to be stirring up the butterflys in the ol stomach right now.
And ZFK55 glad your hanging in there........
These days, the way things are going, we all need to be brother in arms and the loss of one would be a misfortune for all.
BMS.........
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 6 months ago #2139

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Re:And............. I give up.

I think it is working!!!! Let me know if it works for you guys!

I found and fixed many problems along the way but I think it had something to do with how the site was being cached on the server. I deleted all of the cache information and I've been able to log in with only one try a few times now! Thanks for your patience. Let me know if this did not work.

Of the the Dr. in the AM for another visit! Our first baby is not too far away!
14 years 6 months ago #2143

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:And............. I give up.

Hey Boss man, it is working for me, got it the first time, and the home page is showing current threads. Good job.

God be with you and the misses, and keep us up to date.

Daddy...........LOL.

BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 6 months ago #2144

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!