Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× In order to post to the "For Sale" forum you must be either a Club Member, Supporting Member, Lifetime Member, or Industry Sponsor.

MI Flip Up sights for sale!

• Thank you received: 0

MI Flip Up sights for sale! was created by 1MOA

These are basically brand new! I mounted them up and decided I wanted the Armalite national match sights instead.

I had the rear sight mounted under my scope for a little while and it rubbed a little bit but is barley noticeable and just cosmetic anyways. I still have the original packaging for them.
Front sight AR10-AAFG (armalite AR10 Gas Block Height
Rear sight MCTAR-SPLP Same plain low profile rear sight
www.midwestindustriesinc.com/index.cfm?f...play&category_id=173

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

12 years 8 months ago #8345

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by 1MOA on topic Re: MI Flip Up sights for sale!

Probably should have posted a price...

I am looking to get 200 Shipped to your door!

This is for the pair by the way...
Rear is the SPLP not the ERS.

Let me know by email. Theericbradley@yahoo.com

Thanks
12 years 8 months ago #8346

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re: MI Flip Up sights for sale!

Not a bad deal...not bad at all....
Your scope rubbed on the splp...wow...you must have low scope rings.....
I am sure someone will pick them up...I have more sights than I need at the moment but I will pas it along to some friends.....
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
12 years 8 months ago #8363

Well, i have the factory steel 1" armalite rings... It's the scope thats the problem. The power adjustment is right above where the splp sits so its not rubbing really it just sat on top of it with literally = <---- that much clearance. I am looking to get a Larue Tactical quick disconnect one piece mount anyways. Thanks for checking them out
12 years 8 months ago #8368

If I may suggest...LaRue's are good...but as for "weapon friendly" ADM is much better and abit less in cost....and you get the same result...I switched out all my LaRue stuff for ADM...and haven't had any issues with return to zero and am quite happy with them...give is some thought and let me know if I can be of assistance...
BMS

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
12 years 8 months ago #8373

Which ADM mount would you suggest for an AR10T Carbine? And could you get me a good price on one? ;)
12 years 8 months ago #8380

Well my friend...first I would have to see your rifle...and then a few personal details, as to how tall are you and what feels more comfortable....high or low.
As for getting you a "good price" You flatter me :woohoo: ...I wish I had that kind of clout, but alas I don't ...but I could suggest were to buy it...they are, to the point, more reasonable than the LaRue's...and just as good... ;)
That I have found anyway... B)
BMS

Oh and what scope are you using... :huh:

Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by BUILDING MY SASS.
12 years 8 months ago #8385

I am right at 6 feet tall and the scope height doesn't really matter... i guess i would prefer lower over higher though.
I am using a Smith and wesson 6-24x42
Honestly not sure if its a 1" or 30mm tube... even though im using the 1" armalite rings. Bought it that way... with scope and rings mounted already.

12 years 8 months ago #8387

Well after doing some research...That power ring is an issue..but I think I have a couple of suggestion...it is a 1" tube from all I could find....
The Recon S-1 would work but you will have to move the scope back toward you abit to clear the SPLP if you keep it...I don't know if that would be an issue for you..You seem to have the Ocular Bell set about where I have mine...
The Recon S on my M-15..this particular pic is with the Leupold Mark 2
I can say it would be close....depending on where you place your scope..

If Height is really not an issue...then I would say the Recon H with the 2" offset like I have on my AR-10 A4 CB...but it does set abit Higher than the standard mounts....Now my scope is shorter than the one you have...so..you would have more room to play with...the sight is an ERS, and as you can see I have ample room, this would give you alot more space to work with...

I tried to find some info on the NM sights from ArmaLite...really couldn't find what I was looking for...so..I went by the seat...of my pants that is... :laugh:

I hope this is of some help...let me know what you think and if you are interested...go to MI's web site, they carry the mounts I suggested...at
a bit lower cost than the ADM web site....same mounts though..
BMS

12 years 8 months ago #8392

I forgot...Option Three...Sell that scope to a Hunting buddy with a Bolt...and Get a Tactical Scope to fit the Rifle...Sorry Had to throw that in.. :pinch: :whistle: :laugh:
BMS

12 years 8 months ago #8393

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!