Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

ive been thinking......

• Thank you received: 62

ive been thinking...... was created by magi

i was thinking..... if we are going to live in a entitled society..... we should get something WE want..... like screw free school loans.... we should get girl friends... like the secret service does.... or if your religion or whatever doesnt like that .. at least you should get a free maid.... and free ammo of course.... some of the free stuff people want is just stupid..... young people dont know anything... thats why we should chose the free stuff for them.... for sure...
10 years 6 months ago #30096

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by magi on topic ive been thinking......

like.... if we can get free stuff.... who needs to go to school..... free track days and motorcycle tires would be nice also.....
10 years 6 months ago #30098

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic ive been thinking......

Utopia does have a very subjective definition.......... :banghead: :banghead: :censored:
LIBERTY FIRST!
The following user(s) said Thank You: magi
10 years 6 months ago #30099

• Thank you received: 171

Replied by 13fcolt on topic ive been thinking......

I know right. I keep telling them I'm a rich man born in a poor man's body and I should be able to collect the trillions I'm entitled to.
The man is keeping me down I tell ya!
ArmaLite Super SASS for sale W/ extras. PM for details.
10 years 6 months ago #30101

well.. you know there are really more of us than them stupid people wanting free stupid stuff... its just we dont ask for free stuff.... but we better start now because it gonna all be gone.... its just going to get all totally screwed up... so we should get our good stuff before the stupid people... thats how i see it anyway....
10 years 6 months ago #30112

Cause we know there is no free ride in life.
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 6 months ago #30113

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic ive been thinking......

And that is why We is P`O Folk.
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
10 years 6 months ago #30134

of course..... we are paying for their ride.... thats what im saying.... we should take the free ride before they use it up..... better us than them....
10 years 6 months ago #30138

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic ive been thinking......

Free rides usually sound better than they are. To get any type of free ride, a person usually has to give up power and authority to them from whomever is providing the free ride. "There is no free lunch" comes to mind. And if it is a welfare type ride, you have to give up power to the Diane Feinsteins of the world.
10 years 6 months ago #30142

“Government is not reason, it is not eloquence – it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and fearful master.”
― George Washington

“When the taste for physical gratifications among them has grown more rapidly than their education . . . the time will come when men are carried away and lose all self-restraint . . . . It is not necessary to do violence to such a people in order to strip them of the rights they enjoy; they themselves willingly loosen their hold. . . . they neglect their chief business which is to remain their own masters.”
― Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America Volume 2

“Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the government's purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding."

[Olmstead v. U.S., 277 U.S. 438 (1928)]”
― Louis D. Brandeis
:usa:
LIBERTY FIRST!
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by jtallen83.
10 years 6 months ago #30143

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!