Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

Army COL HATES 2nd Amend

• Thank you received: 529

Army COL HATES 2nd Amend was created by OleCowboy

"Guns are tools. I use these tools in my job. But like all tools one must be trained and educated in their use. Weapons are there for the "well regulated militia." Their use, therefore, must be in defense of the nation. Shooting and killing somebody because they were not "upset enough" over the loss of a college football team should not be possible in our great nation. Which is why I am adding the following "Gun Plank" to the Bateman-Pierce platform. Here are some suggestions:
1. The only guns permitted will be the following:
a. Smoothbore or Rifled muzzle-loading blackpowder muskets. No 7-11 in history has ever been held up with one of these.
b. Double-barrel breech-loading shotguns. Hunting with these is valid.
c. Bolt-action rifles with a magazine capacity no greater than five rounds. Like I said, hunting is valid. But if you cannot bring down a defenseless deer in under five rounds, then you have no fking reason to be holding a killing tool in the first place.
2. We will pry your gun from your cold, dead, fingers. That is because I am willing to wait until you die, hopefully of natural causes. Guns, except for the three approved categories, cannot be inherited. When you die your weapons must be turned into the local police department, which will then destroy them. (Weapons of historical significance will be de-milled, but may be preserved.)
3. Police departments are no longer allowed to sell or auction weapons used in crimes after the cases have been closed. (That will piss off some cops, since they really need this money. But you know what they need more? Less violence and death. By continuing the process of weapon recirculation, they are only making their jobs -- or the jobs of some other cops -- harder.)
4. We will submit a new tax on ammunition. In the first two years it will be 400 percent of the current retail cost of that type of ammunition. (Exemptions for the ammo used by the approved weapons.) Thereafter it will increase by 20 percent per year.
5. We will initiate a nationwide "buy-back" program, effective immediately, with the payouts coming from the DoD budget. This buy-back program will start purchasing weapons at 200 percent of their face value the first year, 150 percent the second year, 100 percent the third year. Thereafter there will be a 10 year pause, at which point the guns can be sold to the government at 10 percent of their value for the next 50 years.
6. The major gun manufactures of the United States, less those who create weapons for the federal government and the armed forces, will be bought out by the United States of America, for our own damned good.

Read more: Bateman On Guns - It's Time We Talk About Guns - Esquire www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/bateman-on-guns-120313

Say HELLO to this TRAITOR in his UNIFORM here: www.admallc.com/Guestbook.php?posted=1

Read all about COL Robert Bateman here: www.admallc.com/About_Us.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83, Libertarian623, 10-76
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by OleCowboy.
10 years 4 months ago #32157

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Army COL HATES 2nd Amend

For what it's worth I explained to to the Col. what he was missing in our nations history and the true intent of the 2nd. I can see from his guest book that many others have the same message for him. At least he is smart enough not to try and take my guns while I breath, the coward! :usa:
LIBERTY FIRST!
The following user(s) said Thank You: OleCowboy
10 years 4 months ago #32163

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Army COL HATES 2nd Amend

LOL I will assume you saw my post...
10 years 4 months ago #32166

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Army COL HATES 2nd Amend

Yep, At least they have enough gumption to post all the guest comments. If he doesn't own the show there I'm betting his bosses will start to rethink the marketing strategy.
LIBERTY FIRST!
10 years 4 months ago #32167

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic Army COL HATES 2nd Amend

Wow what a POS, obviously promoted way above his level of competancy.
10 years 4 months ago #32189

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Army COL HATES 2nd Amend

I know nothing about this guy, and am reluctant to sign his guest book. Who knows where that information would go. I am guessing he has never been in a combat situation where his life depended on the skill of the soldiers under his command with their personal weapons. One comment said he was from the material command. He is speaking like a bean counter who obviously has a personal animousity towards guns in general.
One thing I guarantee you. He is financially profiting from this in some way. It would be fun to publicly debate him.
10 years 4 months ago #32190

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Army COL HATES 2nd Amend

I think he was a Nat Guard guy from just reading.

For all you former enlisted. As most know I was drafted and enlisted in Vietnam. Outside of my dad who was a E 8 when he took his commission as an officer my only experience was in Vietnam and in training. Vietnam did reinforce my view of senior officers (O-4 and above). I never had any intentions of making the military a career, its was truly not my cup of tea. I went thru ROTC in college with assurances I would never go back in, but indeed I was called to active duty. I went in, spent some time and got out when it was up...the Army, 2 years later, called me back and by that time I was near retirement so I stayed.

But life was good, I had good bosses that knew I could get things done, I was a 'go to' and clutch player who got results and those who worked for me would follow me to hell and back. So when I came up to time to be looked at for Field Grade I had a LOT of soul searching as my thoughts on Field Grades were low at best and disdain as a general rule...why? Because they would sell you out in a heartbeat, loyalty was a one way street, UP, not down. I was contact by DA to get my file updated and I NEVER thought for one min I would be promoted above the zone (Top 5%), well I was. I got my orders when I was at Ft Meade Md. They were sent direct to me. I sat around the office for a week before I finally just came to work one day with Major Oaks leaves on. No promotion ceremony, nothing, I told no one because it troubled me so much that now I was a Field Grade and I was one of THEM. I vowed to be an example for those who worked for me of a FG officer they would want to work for again and a rank they might want to aspire to.
10 years 4 months ago #32192

• Thank you received: 212

Replied by faawrenchbndr on topic Army COL HATES 2nd Amend

I sent this jackass an e-mail, he replied asking name if I actually read his blog or what someone wrote about what he had said.

An utter disgrace and an embarrassment!
NRA Life Member
USAF(ret)
10 years 4 months ago #32197

• Thank you received: 62

Replied by magi on topic Army COL HATES 2nd Amend

Totally stupid no can do notion.... He's just a nut..... Plenty of them around everyday......
10 years 4 months ago #32202

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Army COL HATES 2nd Amend

Another one promoted to a higher status because He told oblamba that He`d fire upon American Civilians.
Just My opinion. Thats all.
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
10 years 4 months ago #32204

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!