Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

× Please be mindful that there are many different views on the forums. The only thing we all agree on is the AR-10 is an awesome rifle!

YOU SHOULD LISTEN....

• Thank you received: 102

YOU SHOULD LISTEN.... was created by BUILDING MY SASS

I am not one for posting BS....but what this man has to say is something YOU ALL SHOULD LISTEN TOO......THEN VOTE....
BMS

It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
13 years 6 months ago #5810

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by Hot Lead Zapper on topic Re:YOU SHOULD LISTEN....

I like Lt. Gen. (Ret.) W.G. Boykin. Everyone should watch all his tapes.

Really cool post Thanks BMS
13 years 6 months ago #5811

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by JSteinhoff on topic Re: YOU SHOULD LISTEN....

Yes indeed, this posting makes me eternally thankful for the separation of church and state. Also, as lifetime student of Nazi Germany and the Holocaust,
another misguided reference to that mass murder regime, is a great insult to it's millions of victims.

If you are ignorant on this history lesson, I will take the time to try and enlighten you. Or, try your public library, and please READ A BOOK!

Beware the speaker who comes to you, as a prophet!

"I have not come into this world to make men better, but to make use of their weaknesses". Adolf Hitler

JS
12 years 10 months ago #7774

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Neanderthal75 on topic Re: YOU SHOULD LISTEN....

Sorry SH, but constitutionally there is NO such thing as a 'separation of church and state'.

My proof?

Google, print, and READ the First Inaugural Address of President George Washington, which he gave to the First Joint Session of Congress!!!!

The whole issue of 'religion and government' has been hijacked by radical leftists who hate God, Whom the Founders thanked and credited as the Foundation upon which America came into being and upon Whom she is built!!!!

Cheers
12 years 10 months ago #7790

Well, where do I start?

Separation: Good for Government,
Good for Religion

The right to freedom of religion is so central to American democracy that it was enshrined in the First Amendment to the Constitution along with other fundamental rights such as freedom of speech and freedom of the press.
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

-- The First Amendment

In order to guarantee an atmosphere of absolute religious liberty, this country's founders also mandated the strict separation of church and state. Largely because of this prohibition against government regulation or endorsement of religion, diverse faiths have flourished and thrived in America since the founding of the republic. Indeed, James Madison, the father of the United States Constitution, once observed that "the [religious] devotion of the people has been manifestly increased by the total separation of the church from the state."

Americans are still among the most religious people in the world. Yet the government plays almost no role in promoting, endorsing or funding religious institutions or religious beliefs. Free from government control -- and without government assistance -- religious values, literature, traditions and holidays permeate the lives of our citizens and, in their diverse ways, form an integral part of our national culture. By maintaining the wall separating church and state, we can guarantee the continued vitality of religion in American life.

You see England, King George, and the Church of England WAS the government. We fought a war called the "Revolutionary War", to gain our independence from
Enlish tyranny!

It's all in the history books, most educated people have a fair understanding of these principles. Library anyone?

I'm not a radical, or a leftist, so I cannot comment on that one.

As far as religion goes, we have the right to believe, or not. It's all there in the national archives!

JS
12 years 10 months ago #7792

A thought for us all to contemplate;

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein

JS
12 years 10 months ago #7793

Thanks for the extensive reply and for it being on subject (I've had one too many encounters with those who are reject Jesus and are in fact, Christo-phobic, to the proverbial nth degree and they are almost NEVER on topic!).

Your opening is where you get off track rather immediately.

Please note that the words, verbatim, are that "Congress" shall make "no law" either prohibiting or establishing of religion.

This basic tenet has been extrapolated by those who hate the Bible, biblical Christianity, and in fact, very much hate people of Faith, to mean that Valedictorians can't give testimonies of their faith in Christ, because that would be 'Congress' establishing religion.

One such unconstitutional act just took place in Vermont, where a valedictorian was "allowed" to say 'certain words' about his faith, but not other words.

Again, compare this to President George Washington's First Inaugural Address before the Joint Session of Congress (which I wish you'd have actually addressed specifically and wish you would yet so do): by the standards of the ACLU, the false preacher Barry Lynn's Coalition of the Separation of Church and State, and lower court rulings, President Washington was in violation of the very Constitution which he helped forge and for which he spent many years on the fields of war.

I base my arguments empirically, rather than on emotion or partial statements or selected citations: I take each and every quote IN CONTEXT within the argument being debated and would hope that others would do the same; this methodology keeps us all on track.

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers
12 years 10 months ago #7801

Another thought for us all to contemplate:

Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, they are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a hope and a future.”

Here's the story about that Vermont Valedictorian's plight:

exm.nr/lLGkHi

Last time I checked, a High School Valedictorian is NOT a member of Congress, nor has he or she the power to make a law.

Cheers
12 years 10 months ago #7802

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by Hot Lead Zapper on topic Re: YOU SHOULD LISTEN....

Perfect examples of why church and state shall remain separate.
Titus 2:9
Exodus 21:20-21
Exodus 21:7-8
1 Peter 2:18
Judges 21:23 *
These five Bible verses condone ownership of slaves, regardless color of skin. Rarely heard in our local sermons and it did play a major role in the American Civil War.

According to God the Son Jesus Christ the “laws” in the Bible especially in the New Testament are valid even today! When some Colonies in America were completely ruled by the Bible, a lot of innocent ladies were hung. The first criminals to be sentenced to death in Christian America were witches.

We don’t have to solely turn to Nazi Germany Holocaust to find injustice. We have plenty here in American as well.

Lt. Gen. (Ret.) W.G. Boykin has valid points about our Government’s powers eroding our Constitutional Bill of Rights. The New Patriot Act is the highest law in the land completely destroying our Fourth Amendment Rights. The U.S. Government desires of censorship over pastors and the media especially conservative forms there of has been prevalent. W.G. Boykin’s commits about censorship over religion were correct and he didn’t present himself as a prophet, but only as a concerned citizen.

However church and state should remain separate including all government properties, but the government has no legal right to silent any assembly of it’s citizens nor the right to force it’s citizens to participate. Whenever history is forgotten it tends to repeat itself…!

Modern Evidence of Lt. Gen. (Ret.) W.G. Boykin’s Marxism speech:::

The Changing Face of the Police and Judges. The Death of the Fourth Amendment...

“In an 8-1 ruling in Kentucky v. King, the U.S. Supreme Court effectively decimated the Fourth Amendment by giving police more leeway to break into homes or apartments without a warrant when in search of illegal drugs which they suspect might be destroyed if notice were given”.

“In the second case, the Indiana Supreme Court actually stepped beyond the constitutional parameters of the case before them to broadly rule in Barnes v. State that people don’t have the right to resist police officers who enter their homes illegally. The court rationalized their 3-2 ruling legitimizing any unlawful police entry into a home as a “public policy” decision.
www.dakotavoice.com/2011/05/t...rth-amendment/

“If a widespread pattern of [knock-and-announce] violations were shown . . . there would be reason for grave concern.” —Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy, in Hudson v. Michigan, June 15, 2006.

This is not about anti-law enforcement attitude but Constitutional Rights as well as public safety in general…
www.cato.org/raidmap/?utm_sou...m_medium=email

ATF & U.S. State Dept’s involvement with Mexican Cartels…
1st) In the beginning Obama and Felipe Calderon was trying to enforce the US and Mexican Fair Treaty Act from the Clinton Administration to sponsor more anti-gun laws.

2nd) Eric Holder pushed for US border gun shops to report multi-rifle sales.

3rd) ATF agents blew the whistle on "Gun Runner Project" which led to the murder of a border patrol agent.
www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7357550n&tag=mg;mostpopvideo

4th) The State Department (Hillary Rodman Clinton) has sold more guns to the Mexican government than they have to Iraq and Afghanistan combined and some of those military grade automatic weapons seem to have gone "missing."

5th) Obama on gun walking.

6th) Obama Snubs Subpoena for ATF Project Gunrunner Documents.

7th) Eric Holder’s Questioned…

8th) U.S. Asst A.G. Lanny Breuer was aware of gun smuggling to Mexican cartels for at least a year.
Anti-gun U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder's right-hand man, Assistant A.G. Lanny Breuer (below), was aware of the U.S. government's gun smuggling to Mexican cartels for at least a year. Lanny Breuer’s testimony has been concealed because of so called active case clause.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

FEDERAL FIREARMS REGULATIONS REFERENCE GUIDE

SPECIAL MESSAGE from the Director
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives WASHINGTON, DC 20226

Dear Federal Firearms Licensee:

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) is the primary agency responsible for enforcing the Federal firearms laws. Our mission is to prevent terrorism, reduce violent crime, and protect the public. With respect to firearms, ATF works to take armed, violent offenders off the streets and to ensure criminals and other prohibited persons do not possess firearms.

Sincerely yours,
Carl J. Truscott Director
www.atf.gov/publications/download/p/atf-p-5300-4.pdf

AONW & the Tacoma "Machine Gun" ATF Confiscation

KOIN6 Follow Up on ATF Airsoft Confiscation

Ryan Horsley on dealing with the ATF

ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC BOOK
www.enemiesforeignanddomestic.com/
Read the first 100 pages here…
www.enemiesforeignanddomestic.com/excerpt19.htm

My favorite book, which is not found at the library Unintended Consequences by John Ross.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unintended_Consequences_(novel)
www.amazon.com/Unintended-Consequences-John-Ross/dp/1888118040
I actually had the honor to meet John Ross in 1997 at the Knob Creek Gun Range KY before participating in the KCR subgun matches. His book is worth the effort, money, and time necessary to cover all 863 pages.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Hot Lead Zapper.
12 years 10 months ago #7814

Replied by Neanderthal75 on topic 1 Timothy 6

Hey Zapper,

Firstly, thanks for the extensive disposition with citations for the specific subject matter.....really easy to follow and much appreciated!

Secondly, allow me to state that the Word of God does not 'condone' slavery, it taught the followers of God how to live within the confines of their societies and still be His followers, within the specific Covenant/Testament of the time: Old Covenant/Testament vs New Covenant/Testament.

God does not condone sin and He certainly considers slavery under the New Covenant to be a sin, as He never intended humans to enslave one another when He made the world....we're the ones who've done that to ourselves!

Thirdly, I would urge you to take a long serious look at 1 Timothy 6 and read what it has IN CONTEXT to both biblical doctrine as well as the constraints of the times in which those to whom it was written had to live.

What I'm saying is that under Roman Law, freeing one's slaves 'willy nilly' would have very well been seen as an Act of Rebellion or Sedition against the State...punishable by death (if a Roman citizen the option of decapitation was offered......if not a Roman citizens, crucifixion was often used).

Slave masters and slaves had to live within the confines of the laws of the Roman world AND maintain adherence and obedience to the doctrines of God in the epistles of the Apostles, that which was to become the New Testament.

It is within the REALITY of world in which they lived that the words of the Apostles and of Christ Himself must be read: they ALL taught Real World doctrines from a spiritual construct.

Christ offered a new way of thinking which was the original intent and relationships which God (Jesus Christ) had intended from the beginning: thinking on how God wanted life to be lived rather than how we humans wanted (via our human nature and desires) to lived it.

It is within these contexts that any biblical citation must be read, using the Contextual Face Value Hermeneutic, which is the academic methodology for objective understanding subject matter, rather than with subjective biases that we might bring with us.

I'll answer the specific citations you gave, one by one, later....thanks for taking the time to engage in a respectful debate.....and thanks again for the citations.

Cheers
12 years 10 months ago #7820

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!