Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Bobro Low-Rider BUIS, That's Nice!

• Thank you received: 556

Bobro Low-Rider BUIS, That's Nice! was created by jtallen83

Finally came up with a set of Bobro Low-Rider BUIS and got them installed and zeroed. Pretty slick work, well made with a nice finish and featherweight to boot. They sit a hair over .2 inch above the rail when stowed and are virtually snag free. They don't lock up or down just use a detent to snap in place, very easy to flip them up or down, with only a hinge on one side it may be a good thing they do not have a lock as this way they can fold instead of bend when they get banged on. Zeroing was real easy, front sight uses a chunk of plastic you stick on the post and turn, no clicks or stops. Once you have it where you want there is a set screw that locks it in place. The rear windage uses a hex key to adjust, again no clicks just a turn on the screw and it glides over. Then another set screw locks it in place. The window is midway in size between the normal long and short range peeps. I was a bit concerned about the sight picture but turned out I really liked it, found it easy to naturally center the post. For me they worked a lot like pistol sights, the rear was a bit blurry and the front post nice and crisp. Their low profile is wasted on the present rig but I have plans for a much larger scope on this rifle that should just clear them.
LIBERTY FIRST!
7 years 4 months ago #47807

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!