Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

20 Years!

• Thank you received: 132

20 Years! was created by mlotziii

Dear Members and Visitors of AR10T.com,

I am honored to have the opportunity to write this message of gratitude to commemorate the 20th anniversary of AR10T.com. Two decades ago, this website was founded with the vision to provide a platform for enthusiasts and professionals in the field of firearms to connect, share knowledge, and engage in thoughtful discourse. Today, I am proud to say that we had a very integral part of the firearms community, providing a space for meaningful discussions, product reviews, and industry news over the years.

To our members, thank you for your unwavering dedication and commitment to AR10T.com. You have been the backbone of this community, providing insightful commentary, engaging in productive debates, and sharing your experiences and expertise with others. Your contributions have not only helped to shape the content of this website, but have also enriched the lives of countless individuals who have benefited from your knowledge and insights. Thank you for your support and loyalty over the years.

To our visitors, thank you for your interest in AR10T.com. Whether you are a novice or an expert in the field of firearms, we welcome you to our community with open arms. We hope that you have found the information and resources on our website to be informative and helpful. We encourage you to join our community and share your thoughts and experiences with us. Your participation is essential to the growth and vitality of our community.

As we celebrate the 20th anniversary of AR10T.com, we reflect on the journey that has brought us to this moment. Over the years, we have seen many changes in the firearms industry, from advancements in technology to changes in legislation. Through it all, AR10T.com was a place you could count on for information. We have weathered challenges and celebrated victories together, and I am confident that we will continue to do so in the years to come.

Looking ahead, it is a competitive space. Traffic has been at the lowest point in years and the premier manufacturers of rifles have changed. I am committed to maintaining a welcoming and inclusive community for all firearms enthusiasts. We hope to continue to be a trusted source of information and a place where people can come together to learn, share, and grow.

My focus 2023 and beyond is my facilities management career and the expansion of www.LotzOutdoors.com

I have three young daughters and I'm trying to be the best dad for them. Their passions are gardening, art, sports, fitness, and cooking. Back in 2011when my second daughter I created LotzOutdoors.com and expanded on the great foundation of AR10T.com with a broader outdoor lifestyle brand. I encourage you to create an account there and help me create some content. Also check out the Lotz Outdoors store! More will come on line later this year.

In conclusion, I want to express my deepest gratitude to all of the members and visitors of AR10T.com. Your support and participation have been invaluable to us over the past 20 years, and we look forward to many more years of growth, learning, and community building together. Thank you for your unwavering dedication and commitment to our mission, and we hope to continue to serve you for many years to come.

All the best,

Martin
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83, Siscowet, Libertarian623
1 year 1 month ago #48147

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic 20 Years!

Wow 20 years!!!! Nice to see you post Martin. I seem to have a lull in life at the moment and have been haunting the site as of late. JT is in and out frequently. Haven't seen anyone else. Time to drag it out. Seems that when the storm clouds gather the AR10T lights up.
1 year 1 month ago #48148

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!