Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Price, ONLY $1000 plus shipping and handling

• Thank you received: 529

Price, ONLY $1000 plus shipping and handling was created by OleCowboy

Not often I will direct someone to another forum but this is the guy who built and sells these and YES they are sold out!!!

" Introducing the SPY 007
Hello everybody! These are photos of the final SPY 007 prototype. The 007 design is finally complete and is working flawlessly. I am very excited to announce that it is now ready to go into production.

Aerospace titanium is a wondrous material. I chose it for the 007 design because I wanted a rugged metallic look. The parts are finished on the mill and lathe to have a “machined-industrial” sheen. Only the knob is polished to create the finished knurl look of a high-end wristwatch.

It has been a long road and I have specifically kept this design under wraps until it was finished to my liking. However, from its inception, several CPFers have played a crucial role in the 007 design. I am posting some CAD model renderings along with the photos of the prototype. The CAD renderings portray the design shape in a unique way. These images were all that we had to go on until the finished parts started coming off the machine tools. I want to give a special thanks to all of you that have helped me along this path.

The bottom of every 007 will sport a miniature Picatinny type rail. It is useful for mounting the 007 and for adding attachments to the 007. There will be available, as an accessory, a generic clip/bolt on attachment for the rail. The uses for the rail system on the 007 are many and varied. I will be elaborating more on this new flashlight feature in the days to come."

www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread....roducing-the-SPY-007
9 years 10 months ago #40930

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Price, ONLY $1000 plus shipping and handling

I found an adapter for my SureFire weapons light on this forum a few years back, I thought the SureFire kit was pricey! :ohmy: :huh: :blink: :rotfl:
LIBERTY FIRST!
9 years 10 months ago #40956

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Price, ONLY $1000 plus shipping and handling

What is crazier is the guy SOLD OUT in less than 3 mo...$1000 bucks for a flashlight!!!!!!!!
9 years 10 months ago #40963

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Price, ONLY $1000 plus shipping and handling

WOW! Does this flashlight make and serve a five course meal after it washes and waxes your car?

I don't understand how a small flashlight is so valuable. WOW
9 years 10 months ago #40968

I am sure all have noticed I post a variety of things. Hopefully most are in the realm of what the membership have at least a passing interest in. I have a variety of news feeds that come in from a cornucopia of high quality sources. What I discovered in doing research on things I post ( I don't just post without cross checking) is that like we like are AR .308's there are people just as rabid over a plethora items like flashlights. I found at All flashlight forum and shocked at how many members and how active it was. While this seems to be the most expensive I also found no shortage of FL's way beyond the $400 mark into the $900's. And I thought SureFire was expensive.
9 years 10 months ago #40980

• Thank you received: 16

Replied by Ranchwagon on topic Price, ONLY $1000 plus shipping and handling

Wow! I suppose if I had Hillary's money I would consider one.

Seriously, I would be hard pressed to spend a $100 on a flashlight let alone $1000. I have found some really high output flashlights for under a $100 on line and I'm balking at spending that.

Yeah, I know, I'm cheap.
9 years 10 months ago #40983

Billary is BROKE haven't you heard?????LOL
9 years 10 months ago #40985

• Thank you received: 16

Replied by Ranchwagon on topic Price, ONLY $1000 plus shipping and handling

Good thing I'm cheap then, Harbor Freight it is.
9 years 10 months ago #40999

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!