Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Massachusetts Anyone????

• Thank you received: 556

Massachusetts Anyone???? was created by jtallen83

I just got the word they want to send me to a job in Massachusetts. I started to study the firearms rules there but it became very depressing..............
I can see my CC permit is worthless there for sure but the rest of the rules look just bad for me as a non-resident, if I read correctly I can't posses anything there unless I'm just travelling through :pinch: :censored: :banghead: :censored: .....
Can anyone give me some good news??????
LIBERTY FIRST!
9 years 7 months ago #42400

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 122

Replied by NightForce on topic Massachusetts Anyone????

Hey JT,

Let me preface this conversation with the following statement: Everything's illegal in Massachusetts.

Non-Residents Carrying Firearms: Pistol or Revolver

Non-Residents Carrying Firearms: Rifle or Shotgun

Because you're legal in your own state you can travel to a specific destination in Massachusetts but are not permitted to carry them as you would in your own state.

The only state more ridiculous than Massachusetts in terms of gun laws is California.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by NightForce.
9 years 7 months ago #42408

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Massachusetts Anyone????

Wish I understood this crap. :huh: Sounds like I need to get some kind of permit to posses firearms in the state. I'll only be there temporarily so I won't have residency. I've had a state trooper there offer to vouch for me on the permitting process but then I'll have to get the permit before I bring any firearms to the state, or am I reading it wrong? Seems like I should be able to posses a firearm as long as I follow the guidelines???? I think they just want me to give up and go naked......
LIBERTY FIRST!
9 years 7 months ago #42411

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic Massachusetts Anyone????

Just think this is the the fate of the birthplace of liberty in our country. Hope the residents pull there heads out of there Collective ass at some point.
9 years 7 months ago #42415

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Massachusetts Anyone????

Maybe it will be serendipity for me, one of my favorite things to say is "Get your head out of your ass!" :whistle: then again I usually have a gun... :rotfl:
LIBERTY FIRST!
9 years 7 months ago #42416

• Thank you received: 122

Replied by NightForce on topic Massachusetts Anyone????

JT,

An additional thought is to browse the MA GOAL website.
9 years 7 months ago #42424

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!