Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Fury

• Thank you received: 547

Fury was created by Siscowet

Went to the movie "Fury" last night. as a WWII history buff, and a bit of an armor buff, I would give it two thumbs up. They portrayed the equipment of the period very very accurately. They had obviously done their homework. It had an entertaining plot as well. I would recommned it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83
9 years 5 months ago #43104

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 216

Replied by Libertarian623 on topic Fury

I saw it also thought it was very good, brings to light the effects of war our social structure. Glad to see some tankers getting some good press.
9 years 5 months ago #43109

Replied by Siscowet on topic Fury

Especially that scene in the German women's apartment. All Brad Pitt really wanted was a civilized sit down meal, even if it was only one egg. He just wanted to feel human again, even for a very short time. I learned that the scene with the four Shermans and the Tiger that that Is the only working Tiger tank left in the world, and was loaned out by the British War Museum. The realism was incredible in the whole movie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Libertarian623
9 years 5 months ago #43112

Replied by Siscowet on topic Fury

If this doesn't get you to go to it nothing will.

9 years 5 months ago #43135

• Thank you received: 23

Replied by funfred on topic Fury

I love WWII movies. No flashin' it up modern-style with a buncha non-existant BS weapons, just real men in real action...with real weapons. Hard core, man.
9 years 5 months ago #43161

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!