Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Finally did it.

• Thank you received: 547

Finally did it. was created by Siscowet

I have been thinking about this, and finally three weeks ago I took the plunge.whad ya think? I don't believe in doing anything halfway.

9 years 1 month ago #44513

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Finally did it.

Missing something firearms related, but then there is a little room left...... :whistle:
LIBERTY FIRST!
9 years 1 month ago #44514

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Finally did it.

Ok Sisco, let me get this straight...since you did not post and before and after. I am assuming it was a blank canvas and this is the result.

Off the bat it looks like good work, it appears to weave a story and it looks good, in fact great, I applaud you for your move.
9 years 1 month ago #44515

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Finally did it.

Had to guys it is April 1. If I did that, which a side of me wouldn't mind, I would be sleeping in the garage for the foreseeable future. Maybe a small one some day.
9 years 1 month ago #44517

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Finally did it.

Damn!

I was around 12 or so, saw some movie or TV thing and a hero had a tatt. Told Daddy I wanted one. Dad said sure, no problem, we will head out this Sat and get you a tattoo. Sat came and in my excitement I said when are we going Daddy.

Daddy looked at me an asked if I had decided what I wanted. Dunno! Well son, you need to know what you want. So here is what I want you to do...think what you want tattoo'd on you for the rest of your life.

Still thinking on that...
9 years 1 month ago #44521

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!