Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

1000 Winchester 22 Long Rifle

• Thank you received: 529

1000 Winchester 22 Long Rifle was created by OleCowboy

Winchester 22 Long Rifle

Buy from Walmart
Shipping & Pickup
$50.87
Not Available at this time

Also in stores

Was in a Wal Mart in my past 2 weeks of travel and I always check on ammo. TIP. This is a 1000 rd box of ammo and is too large to set on the Wal Mart ammo shelves. So the clerks keep it under the counter.

I was walking out of the ammo area and a clerk as if I found what I was looking for? I said no, was trying to find some .22 LR. She said , no we are out of that, then she said I have a box which is lose pack and a its a 1000 rds. YES I WILL TAKE IT! She goes to counter and pulls out box of Win M 22 40gr. I ask how much, she says $49.95!

She told me this comes in farily often, but it not on the shelves due to size of box, so you need to have the clerk look for it...
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtallen83
9 years 1 week ago #44766

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 14

Replied by R6600DH on topic 1000 Winchester 22 Long Rifle

Our Walmart hasn't had any 22 of any kind for weeks. Hopefully it gets better soon. Fortunately I have a good supply but I always check. I just bought a classic Browning Buck Mark 5.5 Pro Target. I shot it last Saturday. It's amazing how much 22 ammo you can burn up in an hour! :dance:
9 years 1 week ago #44770

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic 1000 Winchester 22 Long Rifle

That is what I have found to be the case. Burt suddenly I buy a box of 1000 rds because the box does not fit on the Ammo shelf in the store. This is a line item for Wal mart and as the gal told me it comes in regular and when it does she puts it under the counter and shoves it way back.

When I asked her for .22 she said they did not have any, sold out, does not come in often an as I am walking away she sez I have a box of 1000 if you want that many!!!!!
9 years 1 week ago #44777

• Thank you received: 14

Replied by R6600DH on topic 1000 Winchester 22 Long Rifle

I always ask them face to face but in the future, I will ask them about the over sized box. I see on You Tube where Wal-Marts are getting these but I have not seen them in our area at Wal-Mart or any other store. I am diligent.
9 years 1 week ago #44778

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!