Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

CMP Handgun Sales

• Thank you received: 147

CMP Handgun Sales was created by Akai

That is a BINGO JT! If it helps America in any way, Obama is opposed...

Obama Administration Opposes CMP Handgun Sales
LEGAL & LEGISLATION NEWS
Obama Administration Opposes CMP Handgun Sales
The House of Representatives has approved Congressman Mike D. Rogers’ amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, which—if accepted in the Senate—could make it possible for Americans who meet stringent requirements to purchase a military surplus handgun from the Civilian Marksmanship Program. As NRA High Power and CMP Service Rifle competitors know, the CMP is...

OleCowboy started this thread and it was deleated by accident by me sorry for the mess :( JT don't recall what you said, but might want to repost it, as this is all I could find to replace what had been deleated.
It would be a sad day if the CMP is not allowed to sell hand guns, as I have bought from the CMP. Handguns would be a nice additation as the have run out of stock on a lot of Rifles and ammo with no sign of them coming back.
AKAI
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Akai.
8 years 11 months ago #45023

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic CMP Handgun Sales

Basically said that the present administration will not let this happen, with a little smart ass comment added........just stated what's obvious to all of us here.
Too bad cause I'd love to get a cheap issue 1911.......and a case or two of 45ACP.....
LIBERTY FIRST!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Akai
8 years 11 months ago #45025

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!