Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Ejector Replacement

• Thank you received: 1

Ejector Replacement was created by 30CalFun

I need to replace my ejector and spring in my AR10 SASS. It looks like I just need to punch out the small pin, insert the spring and ejector and reinsert the pin while pushing in a little on the ejector. Is there anything else I need to do?

Also,I'm not sure why this one broke, I cleaned the bolt, put it back together, went to the range and it jammed. Upon further inspection, I realized the the ejector and spring are gone. I'm guessing the ejector broke, and the spring pushed it out and it fell into the abyss.
Thanks in advance.
12 years 1 month ago #11006

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Re: Ejector Replacement

I hope that is how they go in and out because thats how I put mine back together. I bought the kits with spare parts and wanted to make sure they were all drop in ready so I swaped the new and old back and forth. I've had no issues and the replacement ejector fit fine.
I don't have a SASS :( so there may be an issue I'm not aware of. Armalite has great customer service so I would hit them up.
LIBERTY FIRST!
12 years 4 weeks ago #11156

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!