Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Colt 901

• Thank you received: 0

Colt 901 was created by reloader

Picked up a Colt w/16bbl; nice fit/finish and it came with 2-20round magpuls. Only tried it at 100 w/buis and it was on; only minimal adjustment made.

Have to look for some optics; holo or scope; probably will shoot up to 600; maybe longer if I can get the right optics w/o trading in the wife. Any suggestions???
11 years 7 months ago #12327

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 5

Replied by WES213 on topic Re: Colt 901

I was looking over the 901's myself and went for the AR-10, i would love to see some pics of your 901 if you find the time to post them man.

Whats your over all impression of the 901 compared to say the Ar-10 or an LAR?
We go to war to fight terrorism and Communism then vote for a terrifying communist to lead us God help us all.
11 years 7 months ago #12337

Replied by reloader on topic Re: Colt 901

It's a great .308 rifle, well built, accurate. Have lobbed rounds down range, from 50 out to 300 yards with great results. Seems to eat any ammo; no jams at all. Have no complaints; it came with QD sling swivels, sling, rail covers, etc. If I ever find time, I'll post a few pics.
11 years 6 months ago #12471

Replied by reloader on topic Re: Colt 901

You did ask how it compared to others. Well, I handled a few others while searching & liked the way the Colt was put together, also how it looked overall/felt in my hands, compared to them. Mine was not the most expensive of the group, but it was the one I liked the best. For me it was the best choice.
11 years 6 months ago #12472

• Thank you received: 147

Replied by Akai on topic Re: Colt 901

I'm just a little biased toward the ArmaLite but Colt also make's, a great product just love my M4 LE. Never hurts to have a little horse power in the collection. B) Any plans for future upgrades?
AKAI
11 years 6 months ago #12477

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!