Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Bushmaster BR-308 handguars

• Thank you received: 0

Bushmaster BR-308 handguars was created by oilfielder71

I'm looking at Handguards for my new Bushmaster ORC BR-308.
I'm not a huge fan of the plastic ones that came on it. I would like one I can mount a foregrip on. Any input would be appreciated.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by oilfielder71. Reason: lower case i
11 years 4 months ago #14939

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic Bushmaster BR-308 handguars

I just googled for handguards on that thing and choices are all over the place. What style and materials are you looking for? Do you have the A-frame front site or a detachable?

Free Float guards are not really an option for my AR10 as I have the A-frame front site (configured like my old Army issue M16) so I went with the Armalite "issue", aluminum, railed handguard which works for my rifle.

Have you checked the Bushmaster site? Before we can help you make your choice, you need to narrow down for us what you want to do and which guards you are considering?
11 years 4 months ago #14941

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by oilfielder71 on topic Bushmaster BR-308 handguars

I'm looking for aluminum quad rails. I've found all kinds but nothing that is exact. I have the triangular front block. I'm on a tight budget. Any input would be greatly appreciated. It doesn't have the front sight just the gas block and bayonet lug.
11 years 3 months ago #15188

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!