Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Finally!!!!

• Thank you received: 2

Finally!!!! was created by tangy003

:drool: :drool: :drool: Finally after a week of waiting for the NICS check to come back(approved of course)I can go and pick up my AR10A2 rifle.OH yeah I'm a happy camper today!!!! :cheers: :cheers:
11 years 3 months ago #15257

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 175

Replied by Sharkey on topic Finally!!!!

OUTSTANDING !!! In times like these, this is a great thing indeed. I'm happy for you Ted and can't wait to see that you are enjoying it.

On the down side, I hope you still have enough money left over for all the customizing you're gonna wanna do... :laugh:

Shooting is a hobby but customizing your rifle, well, that's a whole different animal unto itself.. :)

I can't wait to hear about your first range trip.

It's funny ya know. There are SO many AR15s and so few of us 10er guys that when you show up with a 10er, guys automatically assume it's just another guy with a 15 until suddenly they hear it go off and then it's all "Hey what they heck are you shooting over there"... Happened to me which is of course why I shoot now on "off times". I don't like people making big deals about weapons I own.

Good luck Ted and I'm happy for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tangy003
11 years 3 months ago #15258

Replied by tangy003 on topic Finally!!!!

Thanks,Sharkey and yeah I'm already starting to look at handguards and stocks,etc.Well you know the drill I'm sure.LOL
11 years 3 months ago #15259

I sure do bud and I can say from experience that one of the VERY best things about being a member here is that you get to cash in on all of the trial and error and experience of quite a group of men that are all willing to help.

We've got some great guys on here and reading, listening to what they have to say and paying attention to detail goes a very long way AND saves you time, money and aggravation.

This is definitely the place to be when you buy a new AR10 for sure. :thumbs:
11 years 3 months ago #15260

• Thank you received: 188

Replied by LebbenB on topic Finally!!!!

Very happy for you! Now clean it, lube it and go fire that boomstick.
RLTW
11 years 3 months ago #15262

I fully plan on firing it.The place I bought from here is also an indoor range and they let you shoot any caliber you got.So it's on!
11 years 3 months ago #15264

Oh man, YOU'RE not too spoiled eh???

I used to shoot at indoor ranges once in a while but up here we just called em "crack-houses"... :laugh:

Enjoy... :)
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Sharkey.
11 years 3 months ago #15271

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Finally!!!!

Excellent, :twothumbs: enjoy!
11 years 3 months ago #15273

OK part of this is gonna make you guys laugh.Yesterday our extended permit deer season opened and I go out deer hunting in the afternoon.(no I didn't see squat!)Anyway in my infinite wisdom way of thinking,I figure I could kill two birds with one stone(so to speak)and I decide it would be a good idea to stop on my way home and pick up my Ar10.Well the plan was a good plan except that yours truly forgot the mags at home and couldn't shoot the rifle anyway. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Didn't matter,they ran out of ammo at the range anyway and my order didn't arrive yet.So even though I have the gun now I have no bullets to shoot from it.LOLOL
11 years 3 months ago #15304

That stinks bud but at least you're saying it in a funny way and not flaming the internet.... AND now you've got time to give the rifle a solid cleaning, oiling and visual "once over" before firing it which is never a bad thing.

Heck, I think I owned mine for almost a month before I actually made it to the range.

Congrats on the pick up at least... :) :thumbs:
11 years 3 months ago #15305

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!