Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Need reviews of Aero Precision .308 M5 Combo set

• Thank you received: 0

Need reviews of Aero Precision .308 M5 Combo set was created by Will520

Looking to start a .308 build. I found a good deal on an Aero Precision combo set. The low price is kind of scaring me, has anyone used these and run into any major issues that I should be aware of? Any insight would be very helpful, I'm new and somewhat ignorant.
8 years 4 months ago #46554

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Need reviews of Aero Precision .308 M5 Combo set

They are getting a TON of good press, which does not mean anything, and I have not had one in my hands, but from some of the articles I have read by writers that know the difference between 7075 Alum and a Coca Cola can I think they are some excellent made pieces...
8 years 4 months ago #46557

Replied by Will520 on topic Need reviews of Aero Precision .308 M5 Combo set

Yeah I haven't been able to find a bad review. I've read that getting the Aero LPC will solve any issues that may come up.
8 years 4 months ago #46559

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by jtallen83 on topic Need reviews of Aero Precision .308 M5 Combo set

Everything I've read says they are good to go. I would stick with all Aero parts. I had to do some modifications on the Aero buffer tube kit when I paired it with my Matrix receiver set so they don't necessarily play well with others but then that is most 308AR's.

Take a look at Matrix while your still shopping, these guys have some good deals on billet sets with the handguard and LPK;

www.centralfloridafirearms.com/product-c...ts/?product_count=36
LIBERTY FIRST!
8 years 4 months ago #46560

Replied by Will520 on topic Need reviews of Aero Precision .308 M5 Combo set

Thanks, checked them out and it does look like they have some good deals as well. I'm leaning towards the Aero because a shop near me has the pair on sale for $220 and I wouldn't have to deal with the hassle of shipping. Just curious if it was a to good to be true thing.
8 years 4 months ago #46563

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!