Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

AR10 Stock

• Thank you received: 0

AR10 Stock was created by Gardner9

I've searched extensively and come up with very little in what I'm looking for.

I'd like to get a multi-position (CAR) stock for my .308 AR10. Will anything that fits an AR15 fit on an AR10? My first guess is that the receiver of an AR10 is larger. I don't know though. There's a huge selection of stocks for AR15's...

All I can find is the stock offered by Magpull.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

G9
14 years 6 months ago #2199

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2

Replied by weshowe on topic Re:AR10 Stock

G-9,

I've got a VLTOR six position stock on my GA Precision AR-10. It came that way, so I can't answer the question about whether the stocks are interchangable. I doubt it as the AR-10 is larger and beefed up a bit over the AR-15.

The stock I'm using is very stable, although I may upgrade to one of the new Magpul fixed stocks that's adjustable for LOP and cheek position/highth.

Wes
14 years 6 months ago #2203

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Re:AR10 Stock

AR 15 to A10 stocks will interchange but the charging handle for the 10 has a longer stroke and there can be some features that bump and interfear. So look at your application.MSH
14 years 6 months ago #2208

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:AR10 Stock

Here is a link that I found that has many answers to several questions that pertain to just this topic, if you want I have a complete list of the parts that are interchangeable between the two, compliments of MSH, it is in another thread on this site as well, will have to do some digging to find it.

Here is the link........
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=62&t=378850

Hope this helps,,,,,

BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 6 months ago #2216

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Gardner9 on topic Re:AR10 Stock

Thank you all for the helpful information.

BMS, that link to the list would be very much appreciated, but only if you can easily track it down.

Thanks again guys,

-G9
14 years 6 months ago #2228

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:AR10 Stock

Your welcome, and after you read through it a couple of time, you will know about where to look for the answers, well besides here.....LOL
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 6 months ago #2229

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!