Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

GAP-10

• Thank you received: 4

GAP-10 was created by Edge

Mr. Hurricane and others,

Looks like a spam bot got hold of the thread about the new GA Precision GAP-10. I'm not sure if we can unlock it or not, so I'll start a new thread. I put in a request to have a new catagory for the GA Precision added. We'll see what happens.....

Anyway, Mr. Hurricane, here was my reply to your inquiry about the GAP-10:

Welcome to the forum Mr. Hurricane!

I too have been looking at this new offering from GA Precision. Up until this year, GAP has mainly offered "AR-10" type rifles as mainly custom built rifles, built from Armalite or DPMS lowers for the most part, hence there wasn't a forum for them. This year is the first year that they've offered up a semi-auto rifle that is distinkedly theirs. So we may need to look into adding a forum for them.

I have a bolt gun build by GA Precision and I can tell you it is awesome! They do extremely great work! I'm definately looking forward to hearing more about their GAP-10. I watched the videos and have been reading about the new GAP-10 since SHOT Show. I'm really exited about it because I know nothing leaves their shop that doesn't shoot good.

What caliber were you looking at getting? I'm thinking about getting one in .260 or 6.5 Creedmoor. I was leaning to the Creedmoor, but Lapua just announced that they'll start making .260 brass this year. So now I think I'm leaning back to the .260.

I already have a .308, so I'm covered with that caliber.

I look forward to discussing more with you.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Edge.
13 years 3 months ago #6497

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:GAP-10

First off...Welcome to the site Mr_Hurricane...
I don't own one, hell never seen one, but I have read several articles on them...and they make very nice weapons...pretty much custom to fit...I know they use alot of ArmaLites on those builds and a few others that edge mentioned...would be great to see one here...hope you take the plunge...if not a GAP, ArmaLite does offer some really nice AR-10s...if you have the $$$$ for them... ;)
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
13 years 3 months ago #6501

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!