Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

What do you guys think of this AR10T deal

• Thank you received: 0

What do you guys think of this AR10T deal was created by JPaul

Okay...be brutaly honest here. What kind of a deal did get on this rifle? I can not find hardly any info on this 16" version, would somebody school me on this. And just out of curosity what would this go for 1 year ago? www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=124490279
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by JPaul.
15 years 1 month ago #1214

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by CBnL on topic Re:What do you guys think of this AR10T deal

Typically an AR-10(T) wouldn't have a flash suppressor/recoil check on the end of the barrel... It would have a target crowned stainless steel barrel. You could order them with a ~recoil check~ (only had slots on the top 180 degrees of the unit... flash suppressor is sloted the full 360 degrees around). The barrel is black in the picture but I painted mine black also so as to not have the highly reflective stainless steel barrel. You do have a Quad hand guard which has been an additional $140-ish in the past. I don't know of any AR-10(T) that came already with a quad hand guard... was always an extra cost item. The butt stock was a very nice plus... I'm not sure on what those run.
I'd say your purchase was a good one.
Here is my AR-10(T) 16" upper

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by CBnL.
15 years 1 month ago #1216

• Thank you received: 8

Replied by Scaup58 on topic Re:What do you guys think of this AR10T deal

That Magpul stock is just shy of $400.
15 years 1 month ago #1231

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!