Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

SWFA Scope advice.

• Thank you received: 0

SWFA Scope advice. was created by Digitalpoodle

Looking to top off my SuperSASS with this scope. Does anyone have feedback about these scopes?

swfa.com/SWFA-SS-HD-5-20x50-Tactical-30m...flescope-P51642.aspx
11 years 4 months ago #15193

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 171

Replied by 13fcolt on topic SWFA Scope advice.

That scope packs in a lot of desirable features for its price and has a good rep. My personal experience is with older SWFA supersniper scopes and that was a great bang for the buck piece of glass. It looks like you are on the right track with FFP,MIL/MIL, & zero stop and I would not give those up. Your budget gives you some wiggle room, so you might with some creative shopping find a good deal on sale somewhere for a step up in glass.
ArmaLite Super SASS for sale W/ extras. PM for details.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Digitalpoodle
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by 13fcolt.
11 years 4 months ago #15194

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic SWFA Scope advice.

That is a very nice scope, there are others at that price range that maybe a bit liter though..Just saying...These scopes are know for their weight..
I had a lesser on at one time (a Loaner) mounted on an AR-50 A1B, it performed outstanding but again it was a heavy scope.
It was the 16X fixed...
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Digitalpoodle
11 years 4 months ago #15335

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!