Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Canadian Forces Rifle

• Thank you received: 2

Canadian Forces Rifle was created by AZMM

Apparently Canada is utilizing Armalite's AR-10T as their "spotter rifle." See www.sfu.ca/casr/101-rifle-ar10t-mrs.htm for more. This speaks volumes, all good, about this rifle platform for me. I just wish Armalite would offer the AR10T in a 20" barrel with attached flash hider configuration without suppression concerns, minus the adjustable gas system in other words, as is the case with their SASS model. Its a matter of being cost effective from my personal perspective as I may not bother with ever suppressing my SASS if I decide to go that route.
15 years 9 months ago #141

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by weshowe on topic Re:Canadian Forces Rifle

AZMM,

My G.A. Precision rifle may be very close to what you describe. The barrel is 1:12" Schneider Match barrel that mic's .750" at the muzzle, just behind the flash hider...

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Wes
15 years 6 months ago #399

Replied by AZMM on topic Re:Canadian Forces Rifle

weshowe wrote:
Hey Wes, welcome to the board! Is your GAP build a complete rifle or did you just have them build you a upper? Now that I have my Armalite T model I will be looking hard at a GAP for a future purchase. That is, after I buy a Noveske N6 (just gotta have it first before the GAP).
15 years 6 months ago #405

Replied by weshowe on topic Re:Canadian Forces Rifle

Gents,

My AR-10 custom was completely made by G.A.Precision. I couldn't be happier with a gas gun...the lads know what they are about.
As an aside, George built me a .338 Lapua on a large CZ action several years ago...SWEET!
I can recommend them highly.

Wes
15 years 6 months ago #406

Replied by AZMM on topic Re:Canadian Forces Rifle

I believe you about GAP. Everything I hear about George Gardner's AR10 builds have been extremely positive. Their price also can't be beat!
15 years 6 months ago #408

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!