Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Barrel ???????

• Thank you received: 7

Barrel ??????? was created by RickinMo

I have been contemplating a new barrel for my AR 10.
The one I have now shoots OK but I would like a little more accuracy so sometime in the future I will be re barreling.
I have settled pretty much on 2 barrels both in 18" a Rainier Arms UltraMatch or a Noveske from Ranier Arms.
I am leaning toward the Noveske and the polygonal rifling
I am looking for opinions from this very knowledgeable group about which one you would choose or if there is another barrel I should look into.
Thank you is advance for you help
You may find me lying dead in a ditch but by God you will find me in a big pile of brass
10 years 5 months ago #31790

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Barrel ???????

I cannot address the 2 companies you mention. I have met with the enginereing team and discussed bbls with Kriger Barrels: www.kriegerbarrels.com/

What I like about them is they MAKE and modify bbls in house on their machines. They do not sell T shirts, coffee cups, or guns nor do they resell someone elses bbls, they are in the bbl business and IMO they are the best.

Check them out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RickinMo
10 years 5 months ago #31797

• Thank you received: 7

Replied by RickinMo on topic Barrel ???????

Thank you OleCowboy I will do that
You may find me lying dead in a ditch but by God you will find me in a big pile of brass
10 years 5 months ago #31799

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!