Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Big Sale on ArmaLite Uppers

• Thank you received: 132

Replied by mlotziii on topic Big Sale on ArmaLite Uppers

I think I'm going to reach out to someone there and see if they can elaborate on things.
10 years 1 month ago #35828

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 529

Replied by OleCowboy on topic Big Sale on ArmaLite Uppers

Yea, linky dead now.

I have some concerns over Armalite now that they have been bought, Mr R is gone and who knows what else is going on...some to be expected. But the big question is what is the intent of the company that bought them?
10 years 1 month ago #35831

• Thank you received: 547

Replied by Siscowet on topic Big Sale on ArmaLite Uppers

Now that Mr. R is gone, Armalite doesn't seem to have factory representation on the various AR forums, this one included. That definitely colors my impression of the new owners. That was immensely useful for trouble shooting with Armalite products, and resolving issues we had. They need to revisit that.
10 years 1 month ago #35860

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Big Sale on ArmaLite Uppers

Possibly after the inventory is cleared out they may move to AZ, where the precision rifle company exists.
Whatever happens, I hope that they get their ducks in a row and get some reps. back into "this" forum website.
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
10 years 1 month ago #35862

• Thank you received: 67

Replied by foxhunter on topic Big Sale on ArmaLite Uppers

on the last day of the sale I scored an AR10T carbine complete upper ($725) AND THeN ORDERED An Armalite L10PBC-5 lower with NM trigger for it($429). With Tax and shipping it came to $1241. That is a far better deal than I got in 2009 for an AR10Tcarbine with fixed stock.
I really dont' understand why Armalite is not to be making anymore AR10T carbines for possibly a year (unless maybe a move out of Illinois is coming up?-couldn't blame them for that.)
My original AR10Tcarbine has a fixed stock,folding open sights front and rear, and a Nightforce 2x-10x x 32mm mounted on a Larue removable sight
For the new gun,
I am thinging of putting a FLir RS thermal scope with a Larue removable mount for hogs and coyotes at night. maybe have a leupold hog hunter back up scope on a larue removeable mount so I can switch back and forth for day hunting. No back up open sights on this one . Anyone got a better idea for a carbine to cover hunting day or night?

t
10 years 4 weeks ago #36312

You did good on the purchase of that upper.
One of these days, I am going to get an 80% lower, then build upwards off of that, whatever I can find on sale.
It does get a little confusing though, I will have to get it straightened out in My head of what fits what.
I see lowers listed as a DPMS base and an Armalite Base and the the James Madison is listed as anything MIL SPEC. to which I think would also be an Armalite base.
10 years 4 weeks ago #36320

• Thank you received: 67

Replied by foxhunter on topic Big Sale on ArmaLite Uppers

I was warned by the salesman when I ordered the upper, that armalite had some uppers returned because they didn't fit right on some non - Armalite lowers (DPMS was mentioned) So I figured I better just get the Armalite lower.
10 years 4 weeks ago #36322

Well, I guess that before I order one of those James Madison lowers I will call them, make sure that they are Armalite friendly.
10 years 4 weeks ago #36323

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!