Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Shooting my new Armalites

• Thank you received: 3

Shooting my new Armalites was created by 4570govt

I have taken a liking to these AR10's! Been shooting my carbine and 20" rifle a lot lately, have installed a heavy slash buffer to the carbine and a Midwest free float hand guard to both rifles.

Will do some more shooting today in the 100 degree heat, here in northern Arkansas, it will be a short range session.
8 years 9 months ago #45499

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Shooting my new Armalites

I too have done a lot more shooting with My AR10 too. Seems that the more I shoot it, the better I like it.
My friend, shooting His 17HMR, wind was blowing, gusts to about 25 or so.
Pulled upon a dog town, Told Bob, You take the ones in close, when You are done, I take the ones out farther. Worked pretty good. Shooting almost directly into the wind so, it did`nt take much to get the windage figures out.
Bob, He figures that, some of the dogs were out about 800 yards. Not sure that I actually did hit them but, it was so close that We could`nt tell the difference. :rotfl:
I do know that, out to about 500 yards, I was nailing them. Watched them, flopping around, through the scope.
Sure did impress old Bob too, He asked where I learned to shoot like that, told Him it was a military secret. :busted: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Now, I am trying to decide which rifle I should take to Alaska with Me, M1 Garand, AR10 or the M1A. Maybe all three. After all, when it comes to self defense, agains bears and mooses, the best is barely adequate. :rotfl:
Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
8 years 9 months ago #45504

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by Cajunredfish on topic Shooting my new Armalites

Can you post a Picture of your Armalite AR10 here is a Picture of mine.
8 years 8 months ago #45660

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by MrMarty51 on topic Shooting my new Armalites

Things is moving fast now.
What`ll You say when Jesus asks, Why did`nt You read My book ???
8 years 8 months ago #45661

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!