Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

THE P.A.S.S. on video..........

• Thank you received: 102

THE P.A.S.S. on video.......... was created by BUILDING MY SASS

Hey guys, I made a couple of videos for another site, and I wanted to share them also with all my AR-10 Brethren.
I hope you will enjoy them.
I have another in the works for a range video........
BUILDING MY SASS............ETHRON-1

It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 8 months ago #1953

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 42

Replied by zfk55 on topic Re:THE P.A.S.S. on video..........

This stuff is alweays great to see.
Nice job!

zfk55
Latigo

"When futile negotiating is done, when the corrupt politicians will not hear, when the voice of the citizens is ignored you will then face me under a different and final circumstance."

Col. Michael Hoare
14 years 8 months ago #1957

• Thank you received: 4

Replied by Edge on topic Re:THE P.A.S.S. on video..........

Cool. Nice job!
14 years 8 months ago #1963

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:THE P.A.S.S. on video..........

Hey I am glad you liked it, I am going to be making a shooting video here in a couple of days and I will post it when finished.

In the mean time here is another one I did on something that I made for "shooting anywhere you can" type of deal.

Hope you like.................

BMS

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 8 months ago #2004

• Thank you received: 12

Replied by crux on topic Re:THE P.A.S.S. on video..........

Good stuff.

You know, I've actually had decent luck with the Condor AK/AR pouches.

www.uscav.com/prod_16173_tabid_548_Condo...uble+AR+AK+Mag+Pouch

You have to tear out the threads on the internal panel that helps hold the AK mag which can be an annyoing while with a seam ripper, but there's just enough room for two 20 (maybe 25) round mags in each pocket. Need to have magpuls or something like that to get them out though. Found that jiggling the mag while pulling it up by the magpul brings it out fairly easily. And there's 4 20rd mags on a belt or other attach point.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

You can just barely make out the magpul tops in the pouches. Difficulty of capturing black on black with black using my camera :(
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by crux.
14 years 8 months ago #2006

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

I always enjoy seeing another AR-10, and yours is a famous one as well,,,,remember it is on a bumper sticker,,,,I was going to get some of those magpuls on that swarm buy, but my finances were abit tight at the time so I lost out I think.
You have a fine weapon my friend, I am planning some minor upgrades to mine here in the near future, I will try to post a pic when I get it done. I had some plans to start another project, but a High Priority issue laid claim to those finances, but I did manage to buy a couple of trinkets for my baby to keep her up to speed. I am hoping to get to complete the base of the new project if I can re-acquire the needed finances............hope it will happen soon.
Hey Crux, being you have a carbine, you should look into that Vicker's Blue Force Sling, they are great, I think you would like them.......if you want the link to see how to customize it, give me a holler.

BMS

Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by BUILDING MY SASS.
14 years 7 months ago #2049

• Thank you received: 12

Replied by crux on topic Re:THE P.A.S.S. on video..........

I was looking at your sling. It would have been nice to have had that quick release on a rifle match I went to recently where you had to move on your back behind a curb to maintain cover and shoot sideways over it. Had to take some extra time to get the sling over my head where a clip would have been a quick way to free it up. That said I was very pleased with the performance my carbine, it put the round on the dot every time with no malfuctions even with me crawling around in the dirt. That holo sight is going to make me lazy.

I am short iron sights though. I was pondering getting the new magpul MBUS flip sights, about half the cost of the MWI sights that Armalite sells. I prefer the AK type notch sights though, I just never got the hang of centering the rear peep sight rings.

Here's someone on that stage btw:

They tend to do a combination of civilian, LEO, and military defense scenarios that really push your abilities to think and shoot under pressure. Great learning experience.
14 years 7 months ago #2051

Crux my friend that was cool, I would like to try that some day. The range I did the vids at (and hope to join) has things like that, the owner (also a LEO) wanted me to enter a comp coming up, alass I have not the time nor the funds right now, maybe in the future.
You should buy one of those slings, they are only about $60 or so and I could send you the link on how to customize it, I went a little further with mine so it differs from the video.
On the MI sights, you can get them from MI a bit cheaper than from Armalite, PM sent, you would do well with them I think, and like them as well.
Again, cool video and thanks for sharing, I envy you being able to do those kinda things

BMS

14 years 7 months ago #2052

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!