Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

Lower Parts Kits Interchangability

• Thank you received: 0

Lower Parts Kits Interchangability was created by Novalondon

1.Would someone advise on what parts in the lower parts kits of AR-10 and AR-15s interchange?

I see a lot of AR-10 LPKs not having a trigger included. I can understand ArmaLite making that offering to allow those that want to use their own. So, this brings me to question number two.

2. What is the preferred trigger group to replace the empty spot in the LPKs that come without one from ArmaLite?

Does anyone have the information on the 2 stage tactical triggers pull weight in lbs?

Just curious, I am preparing to begin a build on a AR-10 lower from ArmaLite.
Thanks in advance for any replies.
14 years 3 months ago #2870

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by a Guest on topic Re:Lower Parts Kits Interchangability

Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by a Guest.
14 years 3 months ago #2871

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Novalondon on topic Re:Lower Parts Kits Interchangability

Thanks for all the information on a broad spectrum of parts and areas.
My lower is ArmaLite and I plan on a SASS type build for long range shooting.(over 500 yard)
I have been a lurking member in the wings for a couple of years but this is my first set of questions or posts. I couldn't see taking up space without a need for info or input on a topic I had knowledge of.
As for making an eastcoast class It would be summertime as I am in S.W. Arizona in the sun and hate snow and cold. LOL. Thanks for the invite tho.
Jim
14 years 3 months ago #2872

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!