Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

new guy in town wanted to say hello

• Thank you received: 0

new guy in town wanted to say hello was created by pkguns

Hello,
I'm a new guy in town, wanted to say hello to everyone here, never knew this site was around and spend much of my time over at AR15.com, hope to gain some insight into my next build which will be an AR10 in 260 Remington. After just a short stay here, I have already some answers to several questions about my next build. Hopefully I will be a help to others in what I know.
14 years 3 months ago #2892

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:new guy in town wanted to say hello

Welcome, I hope your stay will be a long one.....Feel free to post up any question you may have and we will try to answer them best that we can....
There is a lot of experience combined here, so I think you have found the right place....
A 260 Rem you say, on what frame were you going to build it...DPMS, REMINGTON,,,, :huh:
There are a few here with those brands so I am sure you will find the info you need.
Again welcome to the site..
BMS
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 3 months ago #2897

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by pkguns on topic Re:new guy in town wanted to say hello

On building my 260 remington, I may just buy a DPMS in 260, after figuring buying verus building it would end up costing less which could be used to buy/reload ammo & buy a better optic for the platform, yes building is alot more fun, yes I get to select what parts I want, & more importantly I get to fit them myself, need to think this out before doing anything.
Have a DPMS in 308, maybe just build an upper in 260, the wheels are a turning.
14 years 3 months ago #2907

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!