Welcome to AR10T.com, the world's first forum dedicated to AR-10™ rifles .  We invite you to JOIN our friendly firearms enthusiast forum.

places to buy ar-10 parts

• Thank you received: 0

places to buy ar-10 parts was created by crasher

I'm looking for websites where I can begin looking up parts and begin to start piecing together my ar-10. I'm looking to completely build this from scratch and put it all together myself. I need everything striped upper and lower, BCG, trigger assembly, ect. I'm not looking to buy anything at the moment just starting to research everything that I'm gonna need.

thanks
Gary
14 years 3 months ago #2951

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 102

Replied by BUILDING MY SASS on topic Re:places to buy ar-10 parts

Well I would have to say.....start with the Home site of ArmaLite and go from there....the accessories, is a bit more fun to find, let me know when you are ready and I will hunt up the links...
BMS

www.armalite.com/default.aspx
It is better to have and not need, than need and not have.

If you think it is time to bury your guns, it is time to dig them up....

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 3 months ago #2952

Replied by 2fast4u2c on topic Re:places to buy ar-10 parts

Steve at www.adcofirearms.com just built mine for me. SASS without the scope so far. Geissele SSF Trigger
2 Stage Select Fire, Knights Armory contract MK11 barrel 20" w/5-24 thread and flash suppressor, Armalite Upper & lower, Daniel Defense AR10 Lite Rail 12.0, snap swivels, Grip Pod GPS-02 Vertical Foregrip with Auto Bipod, a real sweetheart,
only $2100 but I supplied the Armalite lower receiver.

Steve was great to do business with.

Now comes the expensive part, the scope. I'm saving up for a US Optics SN-3 T-PAL
Guy Caputo - www.TigerHolsterSystems.com

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

14 years 3 months ago #2953

I was going to say this in your last posting 2Fast, the optic discussion is a long and on going one...hahhahaha :laugh: :lol:
If you have not checked out the optic discussion, you should, we have had a go round over the top scopes several times....
US Optics...dam you do like to spend the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. :lol:
I think Edge and a few others will look forward to that discussion in the future when you get it....check out the thread...

Favorite Rifle Scope? in the optics category...I think you will like it.......
BMS

"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever...
14 years 3 months ago #2956

Replied by 2fast4u2c on topic Re:places to buy ar-10 parts

Read it, awesome thread, great info too. I only want to buy 1 scope for this weapon and I really want the best I can buy. I live not far from Camp Perry and when they have their nat'l matches, I see most all the top shooters with USO on their weapons. My builder also shoots at Camp Perry and the US Optics SN-3 T-PAL is also on his AR-10. I'm not one for buying Chinese no matter where it's assembled and I am a staunch supporter of buying US made products. Yes, they are pricey $$$ but you gets what you pays for. Before I actually can save for such a fine scope, I have a Cabelas close by and I will check out everything they have too, but USO will probably be my scope when I can afford it.

Thanks again for a great site of information, it's awesome.
Guy Caputo - www.TigerHolsterSystems.com

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

14 years 3 months ago #2957

Just a suggestion, that is until you get the USO scope, the one I have is a Leupold Mark 2 6x18x40 AO, it is good out to 400 yards or so depending on your level of experience...though it is abit under-powered for longer ranges....but it works....about 650.00.
BMS

i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad283/BUILDI...311LaRue-10040-1.jpg

14 years 3 months ago #2958

Show 'em Off!

Add your rifle to the AR-10 Photo Thread!